Respected Contributor

Re: Beauties that live in 4 seasons - are you ready for Spring??=====OT

so ready for spring. Smiley Happy Bring on that daylight savings

Deb

Honored Contributor

Yes! I am ready, we still cannot see grass and it is snowing this morning but not sticking, thank goodness! I have started washing and setting aside my heavy duty winter things, I refuse to wear them any more this season.

I know it will get HOT later this year but I am going to do my best not to complain.

Super Contributor

Yes YEs YES! Just took a peak outside and its 50 degrees! Beautiful !!

*no*more*snow*please*no*more*snow*please*no*more*snow*please*no*more*snow*please

Regular Contributor

Can I say OH MY GOSH in mega capital letters!! We are so ready here in Indiana and I'm sure Many other states as well. It can't come soon enough LOL.
Honored Contributor

Spring sprung a few weeks ago here in Albuquerque. All the usual suspects have already blossomed. The plums, the pears, the forsythia, and soon the lilacs.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

I couldn't be more ready. It was in the fifties on fri and then yesterday we got an inch or 2 of snow. I can't wait until it's all spring instead of the yoyo effect. Even that is better than the teens we had at the beginning of the week.