Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone still using their Current Body Lip Perfector

I didn't get the Current Body lip Perfector, but bought the Revive model from ShopHQ for a whole lot less (on sale for $69).  It's still working fine and I started using it again.  I have so much that  I am  doing that I  just stopped taking that extra 3 minutes since I wasn't seeing a lot of results with it.   I think my NIRA has helped the above lip lines a lot but definitely didn't do miracles.  I know I got resuts from the NIRA because I didn't do some forehead lines and they stand out a lot more now that the lines I treated look better.  

I didn't get goggles with my Omnilux RLT Mask.  I still use my mask faithfully.  Nice to hear some of you are getting refunds on the Lip Perfector.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

I didn't get the Current Body lip Perfector, but bought the Revive model from ShopHQ for a whole lot less (on sale for $69).  It's still working fine and I started using it again.  I have so much that  I am  doing that I  just stopped taking that extra 3 minutes since I wasn't seeing a lot of results with it.   I think my NIRA has helped the above lip lines a lot but definitely didn't do miracles.  I know I got resuts from the NIRA because I didn't do some forehead lines and they stand out a lot more now that the lines I treated look better.  

I didn't get goggles with my Omnilux RLT Mask.  I still use my mask faithfully.  Nice to hear some of you are getting refunds on the Lip Perfector.  

I was using the Perfector religiously since I got it in late August, and probably would have just kept at it had it not stopped working.   Being only 3 mins. to do, I really didnt mind using it.   I'm going on my 3rd month with NIRA, and it does look like forehead lines have started to diminish, but not seeing any changes in lip area except for this week  because I had gum surgery and my face is swollenSmiley LOL

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Honored Contributor

I had high hopes for my Lip Perfector. But it did absolutely nothing for me. I'm glad I got to return it b/c it wouldn't charge on the docking station but only charge using the direct port beneath the removable mouth piece. It was still under warranty. 

Honored Contributor

@claros 

Just got an email from CB. They are not giving me a refund but instead gave me the option to choose either store credit or a replacement. The reason is b/c my return is over 6-months old. Well that's too bad. Guess I'll take the store credit and hope to find something I can use.

Esteemed Contributor

The company should proably stop selling lip perfectors since they don't seem to do anything. That's sneaky on their part; sell these products to women who hope that they'll make a difference when they don't. 

Maybe some other products work, but the company still seems to be untrustworthy IMO. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Super Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I just got the same e mail.   I'm not sure I will even bother with that offer, mainly because I'm not interested in doing business with a company that lures you with a useless warranty.  In addition, why didn't they give us that info when they asked whether I wanted a refund or replacement.
I will also post my displeasure on their FB page.

Honored Contributor

@claros 

I totally understand. Not sure if I want anything else from them. Besides, I went and looked around on their website and almost everything I was interested in was sold out.Woman Tongue

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@claros 

I totally understand. Not sure if I want anything else from them. Besides, I went and looked around on their website and almost everything I was interested in was sold out.Woman Tongue

I just responded to them.  Told them  how disappointed I was in them - didn't really care to do business with them again, and when the mask I bought from them bites the dust, I will replace it with an Omnilux.  Plus a few other derogatory comments.
 I wish I could take back the positive review I gave them for their response to the problem that they conveniently asked for ahead of sending this useless email.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee 

We could request a replacement and then sell it on e bay.

After my complaining to them, they might not do anything for me. Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@claros 

What do you not like about your CB mask? So far mine has been good. No problems with it.