Super Contributor

Re: Anyone still using their Current Body Lip Perfector

@SilleeMee wrote:

@claros wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thanks @claros 

Yes, please keep us posted about your return. 

I got out the box my Lip Perfector came in but I can't find the receipt for it! I bought it from the UK site but I still can't locate the receipt...!

Yes, I will let you know how it goes.

Don't you still have the old e mail confirmation when you placed the order?  I think they asked for the order # on that and the e mail address you used.

I ordered from the UK too.

@claros 

No, I deleted that email. Darn.

Might be worth doing a search of your Trash.   Some servers hold on to a large number of trash mail before they start dumping them.

If you dont find it, try asking if they will just use your e mail address to look it up for you.

Honored Contributor

@claros 

I just contacted CB via their US website about getting a refund. I sent them a pdf file of my purchase from the UK site. Hope that works for them.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@claros 

I found my receipt! 

Question:

I don't have a way to produce a video for CB to see. What else do they ask for?

Also, how did you contact CB for that refund form to fill out? The UK site or the US site?

I'm definitely not tech savy, so there my be others who have better suggestions.  But I used my  i phone to do a video and attached it to the e mail.

Will the moderators let me post the link to CB?   If not, maybe I could post and you could copy it before its taken down.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee 

After thinking about it, I think I started the process on the Current Body site @ the "contact us"  and explaining the problem.  Didn't take long for someone to get back to me.

Honored Contributor

@claros 

Just wanted to let you know that my Lip Perfector is being returned for a refund and that the return shipping was free. After I submitted my return form, they emailed a code to enter on the return label page so that waived the return shipping fee of $12. Not sure if you got that code emailed to you b/c you said you paid for the return postage. Might want to see if you can get that back.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@claros 

Just wanted to let you know that my Lip Perfector is being returned for a refund and that the return shipping was free. After I submitted my return form, they emailed a code to enter on the return label page so that waived the return shipping fee of $12. Not sure if you got that code emailed to you b/c you said you paid for the return postage. Might want to see if you can get that back.

I wonder if I missed the e mail.  I will contact them and ask for it

TY

Honored Contributor

@claros 

How long did it take to get your refund for the Lip Perfector? 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@claros 

It just arrived there, so no refund yet.

So I checked my mail from CB, and I saw the part for a return refund.  A receipt for the return is needed.  Since everything was done on line, I dont have payment receipt , only a copy of the return label.  

Did you have to provide a receipt?

Honored Contributor

@claros wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@claros 

It just arrived there, so no refund yet.

So I checked my mail from CB, and I saw the part for a return refund.  A receipt for the return is needed.  Since everything was done on line, I dont have payment receipt , only a copy of the return label.  

Did you have to provide a receipt?

@claros 

I paid for my device using PayPal so I just uploaded a copy of that transaction for them to see. That was proof of purchase.

My returned package was delivered to them yesterday. I was just wondering how long it will take for them to issue me a refund. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

I thought I had used Paypal as well, but I dont see it my charges there, so I must have used another credit card.

I think I will just have to eat this one.

There is a place on the CB site that you can check on the status of your return.