Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime Day

[ Edited ]

@nicky221 wrote:

Well I went to amazon and the instant pot seems to be a pressure cooker. I'm 54, so I would call it a pressure cooker, maybe the younger generation calls it an instant pot. It probably does more then a normal pressure cooker.

Insta Pot is the brand name of a pressure cooker.

Honored Contributor

According to a family member, WM WAS /IS? matching the shipping and prices of Amazon. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I got $20 off some smart lightbulbs I've had my eye on since I bought my Echo.

Trusted Contributor

I got a set of Magformers (magnetic toy). Looks fun

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Lug blue camo bag!

Regular Contributor
It's Friday morning and I still have 6 items not received. If I ordered on prime day I should have had everything by Thursday! Isn't that the point of prime after all? None of these 6 items said "allow additional processing time."

There's a warehouse 20 minutes from me. One item says delivery TUESDAY.

I emailed customer service just to express my disappointment. It's not like I'm on a trial of prime. I pay for this convenience and I'm not wealthy so it's almost a luxury. I'm disappointed and feel they were not prepared for something to Arrive Tuesday.

They gave me a $10 credit on my NEXT purchase as a "goodwill gesture!" That's nice but I still expected to have everything on time. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I have not received the things i ordered either.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I have the Echo/Alexa sitting on my kitchen desk. She is my personal assistant and even tells me jokes!  She can tell me what time is it? in whatever country DH is traveling in. YAY! 

Weather, news, music and a whole lot more!   My Dad wanted to know celsius temp conversion and asked me to  *ASK ALEXA*  she had the answer right away. 

Set up was not too complicated.  Good Luck and ENJOY!  

CAT