Trusted Contributor

Re: Advice: best citrusy clean fragrances? Looking for lemony

My all-time favorite is C.O. Bigelow's "Lemon No 1999" that is sold at Bath & BOdy Works.

Contributor

I'm curious Serenity, did you get your M.Asam?  If so, how did you like it?  (I also love citrusy clean fragrances.)  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

Ahhh for the days of Love's Fresh Lemon...  Bath and Body Works had a Summer Lemon (or Lemon Vanilla) a few years ago.  I still have a few body mists and a lotion tucked away.  I love lemon and also grapefruit.  I think Jo Malone has a grapefruit scent.  I am getting some good ideas here.

Oh the scent of my youth! And the beautiful young Ali McGraw as their model..must have been, what? 1970-71? Love's fresh lemon was THE scent of summer...

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@ceekay wrote:

Ahhh for the days of Love's Fresh Lemon...  Bath and Body Works had a Summer Lemon (or Lemon Vanilla) a few years ago.  I still have a few body mists and a lotion tucked away.  I love lemon and also grapefruit.  I think Jo Malone has a grapefruit scent.  I am getting some good ideas here.

Oh the scent of my youth! And the beautiful young Ali McGraw as their model..must have been, what? 1970-71? Love's fresh lemon was THE scent of summer...

I wore Love's Fresh Lemon too, then years ago when I first smelled the lemony CK, my immediate reaction was that it smelled exactly like the Love's of my youth!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield