Respected Contributor

Spring Blossoms

[ Edited ]

Took a long walk with Ruby yesterday around the property.   I found small signs of Spring everywhere.

White Peach Tree Blossoms growing beside the garage.

IMG_0528.jpegBloom on a Strawberry 🍓 Plant

IMG_0536.jpegViolets growing wild

IMG_0521.jpegIMG_0523.jpegAnother species of Violet 

IMG_0535.jpegAzure Bluet growing wild

IMG_0516.jpegWe had a wonderful walk happening upon all this new life.

IMG_3509.jpeg

Valued Contributor
So pretty! I love seeing the first signs of spring. 🌷🌻🌸💐 Nature has always made me feel happy! Hence my forum name 😁
Respected Contributor

Re: Spring Blossoms

[ Edited ]

@Natureluvr wrote:
So pretty! I love seeing the first signs of spring. 🌷🌻🌸💐 Nature has always made me feel happy! Hence my forum name 😁

I love nature too.  Spring is my favorite season because there's so much new life to look forward to.  I saw so many little birds building nests 🪺, squirrels 🐿️ and even a couple butterflies 🦋.  

I hope there are no more hard frosts.  ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere Your pictures are lovely this morning!  Ruby has to have the cutest face on the planet, LOL!   Nice way to start my day, Spring is really here and the weather in the northeast is actually getting a bit warmer!   Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I love all the pictures, your puppy is adorable!! Spring is also my favorite. ❤️🐶🌷

Thanks for sharing!! Woman Happy

Valued Contributor
By the way… what a cute pups! 🥰
Respected Contributor

@LindaSal    @LadybugDG   @Natureluvr 

Thank you so much.😊🌸. I had a great time and it was the longest walk I've been able to take since last fall.  We were out about an hour and a half.

Ruby loves it outside.💝

Respected Contributor

Beautiful pics of Spring in action!  Your location is way ahead of us here in the north!

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere  Beautiful pictures! Makes me excited for warmer weather. Ruby is adorable!

Respected Contributor

Great photos, showing spring has sprung, and Ruby is the cutest little treasure.

I'm seeing spring light up in my area, too. For me, it's always so refreshing, particularly when I start seeing TX Bluebonnets.