Honored Contributor

@ECBG   OMG, I hope surgery isn't necessary. Keep me (us) informed.....

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   OMG, I hope surgery isn't necessary. Keep me (us) informed.....

@Shanus 

No question.  One side of my knee has no cartilage at all.

I've heard it was easy (kind of).  I hope I can throw it to January, my least fav retail months.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thankfully, the swelling around my ankle is down.  MY leg is looking better; too sore to walk without help.

When I got up, Shadow came, lay beside, me and said "Hug Momma, dang it!!!!  I gave him a big kissin' and rub.  Then tried to stand.  Not so good.

Really good movie on netflix last night, "Where The Crawdads Sing"; I think you and Molly will like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to see that your leg isn't behaving itself.  Hope it clears up soon.  

Can they lend you crutches or a walker for a bit?  They did for me and it was helpful.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Our "puppies" know instinctively when we need them, don't feel well, etc. I think they can tell by the way we walk, smell differently and speak to them. Miracle, right?

Yes, saw the Crawdads movie in the theatre...ours has food delivered to your seat during the movie. So, cheeseburger, lettuce/tomato (gotta have our veggies), ketchup and sweet potato fries....YUM! Oh, great movie, too. Saw it again on Netflix.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Sorry to see that your leg isn't behaving itself.  Hope it clears up soon.  

Can they lend you crutches or a walker for a bit?  They did for me and it was helpful.  

@Still Raining 

Thank you.  I ordered a basic one from amazon, due today.  I'll need it for knee replacement also if it happens first of the year.  Delivery is today.

It seemed I had a terribly sore vein in that leg but it's almost gone today.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Oh my!   Up since 3:20 am with a pouring nose bleed like I've never seen!  I started Presser Vision 2 at the rec. of my optometrist.  That's the only med change.  Stopping it today.

I did have 2 light nose bleeds yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG I read the book and saw the movie...  loved it   So sorry to hear what you are going through..  Hope everything improves soon... 

Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@ECBG I read the book and saw the movie...  loved it   So sorry to hear what you are going through..  Hope everything improves soon... 

@Junebug54 

Thank you! Improved a little today!  Got up from one seat I couldn't for 3 weeks!  No more nose bleed which scared me to death!  I stopped Presser Vision.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Today was the first day DH didn't have to pick me up from the bed because the pain was so bad and I got to kiss all over Shadow!!!