Honored Contributor

Just checking on you @ECBG . I. haven't seen any posts from you and hope you're doing well.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  I just read a posted dated 3/18 so that was just yesterday... just letting you know.

Respected Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

@Shanus  I just read a posted dated 3/18 so that was just yesterday... just letting you know.

I was just getting ready to post that same thing. 💝

Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting me know.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus    I hope she sees your post and responds.  She's one of my favorites here.😊❤️

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.  Did you know you can put a poster exact name in the "search forums & blogs" bar above and bring up all their posts so you can see what they've posted recently?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   No I didn't know that. Thanks for that info. 

@ECBG and I have kept up with each other for many years. She lives in NC  too.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you for checking on me.  

My right leg is still massively swollen from apparently over use at last Wednesday's eye dr visit.  The pain is unreal but the med for my back is taking the edge off, somewhat.

I was lucky Monday to get a treatment appt with the ortho group for this morning; 3 weeks is standard.  I would rather deal with another hysterectomy.

I'll let you how the appointment was.

I've watched a lot of movies.  I listed some really good ones under TV.  Highly recommend.

Give Molly a kiss for me.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Oh Geez! You've really had a time of it. Hope you're pain free and doing better soon.

Shadow needs a kiss, too.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you. 

This has taken a toll on Shadow.  I can't sit on the couch and kiss and hug up like I do.

Back from the doctor.  They had a very numbing spray which they used on the knee and gave me a cortisone shot.

The X ray showed one side of my knee is bone on bone.

Hopefully, the shot will last 3 months.  We're looking at a knee replacement.

When I stood up in the waiting room and said "ohhh" in pain; as nurse took me back.  The man next to DH said "Bless her, sounds like a knee replacement.  I got out in 3 days with mine."

Before I left, a little lady with a walker blessed me!