Honored Contributor

Re: Adult behavior in the news

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

All you have to do is read this board and you will see how big a problem adults bullying is. Especially woman criticizing other woman for clothing choices ect. It's sad..

Like criticizing a neighbor for their house siding choices?  Posting pics to make fun of it?

I know not of what you speak, specifically, as I didn’t see it, though I’ve seen plenty of similar by various posters. But since when did criticism automatically, by definition, become bullying? Every criticism or difference of opinion is now bullying? (Bolded comment.) LMAO.

Poster A: I love this hat!

Poster B: I think it’s really ugly.

Poster A: Quit bullying me, you bully!

Seriously? 

@Moonchilde  ...  only according to the snowflakes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Adult behavior in the news

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

All you have to do is read this board and you will see how big a problem adults bullying is. Especially woman criticizing other woman for clothing choices ect. It's sad..

Like criticizing a neighbor for their house siding choices?  Posting pics to make fun of it?

I know not of what you speak, specifically, as I didn’t see it, though I’ve seen plenty of similar by various posters. But since when did criticism automatically, by definition, become bullying? Every criticism or difference of opinion is now bullying? (Bolded comment.) LMAO.

Poster A: I love this hat!

Poster B: I think it’s really ugly.

Poster A: Quit bullying me, you bully!

Seriously? 

@Moonchilde  ...  only according to the snowflakes.

Explain what the heck does that mean?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.