Trusted Contributor

this was posted by Chaz Smiley Happy

https://www.facebook.com/chazdeanfanpage

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

Gorgeous bottle!! Thanks bruingirl!

Esteemed Contributor

bg, oh my! That bottle is gorgeous and I love the description!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I saw it on IG this morning,the scent does sound amazing!

Contributor

I am sooooo looking forward to this. After seeing pic, really interested. Do we know when this is coming to QVC? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

Once again BG, thanks for sharing!

I'm super excited about this, much, much more so than the new fall and winter seasonals. I will definitely be scooping this up when it's launched.......I don't care if my man likes it or not, because I know that I will. "Bergamot, Tahitian Vanilla, Amber".......that's MY idea of a fall and winter seasonal. Yay!!

Trusted Contributor
On 9/18/2014 miseryx2 said:

I am sooooo looking forward to this. After seeing pic, really interested. Do we know when this is coming to QVC? {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm not sure if we've been told a specific showtime or not, but I think Wen Dooters has dropped some hints for next weekend, the 26th or 27th. Maybe someone else will chime in if they have more specifics.

Contributor

Thanks DoxieMomma.... Will sure to be tuned in!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Oh, and by the way, was I the only one who read the title and expected to see a pic of Wen men.......as in male models?! I was seriously expecting Jack and a few other men........what a nice, early morning treat that would have been.......ha ha ha.

Honored Contributor
On 9/18/2014 DoxieMomma said:

Oh, and by the way, was I the only one who read the title and expected to see a pic of Wen men.......as in male models?! I was seriously expecting Jack and a few other men........what a nice, early morning treat that would have been.......ha ha ha.

Nope, I thought the same thing. Pics of the WEN men's hair.

Help me out guys, apparently I am WAY behind the times here...

Is this new product supposedly designed for men? Because of the scent?

I notice the bottle says Hair AND Body CC...while I know I can use any CC on my body, I haven't notice the labeling of such.

I am NUTS over Amber! Just love it! I don't think I would be able to share this w/ DH! I am so glad I passed on pear if THIS and WVM are down the pike.

Any details would be appreciated!! TIA!