Trusted Contributor
On 9/18/2014 DoxieMomma said:

Oh, and by the way, was I the only one who read the title and expected to see a pic of Wen men.......as in male models?! I was seriously expecting Jack and a few other men........what a nice, early morning treat that would have been.......ha ha ha.

LOL! I thought that might happen....and I initially listed the thread header/topic as wen for men but it's called wen men so I changed it.

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor
On 9/18/2014 sailor moon said: Thank you for posting bruingirl! Have you smelled wen men (the product and not a group of male models, who use it), yet?

yes I've got a whiff of wen men months ago but I don't know if it's changed since then....

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor
On 9/18/2014 bruingirl said:
On 9/18/2014 sailor moon said: Thank you for posting bruingirl! Have you smelled wen men (the product and not a group of male models, who use it), yet?

yes I've got a whiff of wen men months ago but I don't know if it's changed since then....

Chaz, in his quest for perfection, could have possibly made some changes since then. Thanks for the reply, BG.
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Thank you for alerting us. Where ever it's available first, I'm there. It looks great.

Valued Contributor

for those that aren't good with computers, or if you're computers are ridiculous slow like mine Wink here's the picture:

Frequent Contributor

I guess I am the only one, but I expected a pic of the product. I really want to try this for myself too. Chaz may have to change the name. There are going to be at least as many women as men using it. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

As for when it will be presented, since it is a brand new product I would expect it to be the first presentation next weekend.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/18/2014 tidegirl said:

I guess I am the only one, but I expected a pic of the product. I really want to try this for myself too. Chaz may have to change the name. There are going to be at least as many women as men using it. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

As for when it will be presented, since it is a brand new product I would expect it to be the first presentation next weekend.

post #24 has a pic….

live....laugh....love
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I saw that and the pic in the link. I just meant that the pic was what I thought it was going to be, instead of expecting the men of wen. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

So I guess we are still guessing as to ingredients and the specifics of the formula (universal, moisturizing, etc.)? My guess would be universal since it is the first Wen Men, but my wish would be moisturizing.

Contributor

I wonder what the price will be on wen men

Valued Contributor
Thanks BG, now I have to my homework and see if my DH will agree to this as a gift for him. He refuses to use my WEN, but he has (a ton of short ) beautiful hair. He did tried it once and say it was great, but he also said someone has to use the left over products I wanted to throw away, after deciding to just use WEN a year ago. It takes a long time for him to go throw my old 32 oz shampoos and conditioners.
Formally NewtoWen