Honored Contributor

Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too)

Bebe had a great idea about having a thread for us Wenner's to share about the animal companions we share our lives with. Post pics too please!

We have 3 dogs, a German Shepherd, a pug and a chihuahua plus 5 cats and 12 rats.

I'll post back later with pics of my other fur babies, I don't have any hosted right now except for Mimi.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: Wenner's share about your fur babies ( feathered, finned and scaled too)

jaxs mom, I'm soooo glad you started this thread. So many Wenners have animal friends and I really enjoy hearing about them.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Photos are great too!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor

Great idea! I live with two rescue MinPins, who I love with all my heart. They both had their WEN Pets bath today. Wish I could post photos from my ipad! When I sit down at my computer, I will post a pic.

Super Contributor

My 3 cats are named after US presidents - Nixon, Kennedy, and Fillmore. My 2 dogs were previously owned and named when they joined my family, but they fit right in!

I'm technically challenged, so I wouldn't know the first thing about posting photos, unfortunately. I assure you, though, they are all cuties!!!

Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

My 3 cats are named after US presidents - Nixon, Kennedy, and Fillmore. My 2 dogs were previously owned and named when they joined my family, but they fit right in!

I'm technically challenged, so I wouldn't know the first thing about posting photos, unfortunately. I assure you, though, they are all cuties!!!

Colonel Meow, why am I not surprised that you have three kittiesSmiley Happy

I love cats but unfortunately I'm allergic to them if we're all in tight quarters. My allergies don't kick up if I'm in a house which has cats.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

I want to talk about my German shepherd, my best friend who I rescued. Yesterday was two years she went to the rainbow bridge. Of all the dogs I had , she was the best, she was so smart. My other best friend I lost four years ago she was also a rescue, a beautiful Persian/Hymalayian(sp?), she was beautiful. I have no idea how people left her to die. I have another cat now that I rescued during hurricane Irene, her mom abandoned her and she hung on a brick wall all night during the storm. I heard her crying. The vet said she was there all night and wouldn't have made it if I didn't hear her. I want another dog so bad but I can't right now but I'm hoping someday soon I can rescue yet another. I have to be happy loving the angels for now. Great post since mostly all Wenners are animal lovers as well.
Super Contributor

Oh my I nearly doubled my fur family today!

I have two kitties that have been with me a long time. Went to the vet to pick up some supplies today and there were two itty bitty boy kittens by the front desk who needed a home. OMG they were gorgeous bundles of joy! I spent an hour there with them lol. May still go back just not sure my two girls can handle new babies to share my attention.... going to discuss it with them though LOLOLOL.

I'll post pics of my girls soon.

Super Contributor

bebe - And I thought I was being so coy, lol! what about you, any pets?

Beaches - I'm sending you hugs after your difficult anniversary yesterday!

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

bebe - And I thought I was being so coy, lol! what about you, any pets?

Beaches - I'm sending you hugs after your difficult anniversary yesterday!

Thanks colonel meow, I spent a lot of time with her because shortly after I rescued her I became a stay at home mom . So we were together 24/7, I have many great memories to cherish. Miss klynn- oh so sweet you may add to your family, wish I could, but like I said maybe someday. If I could I would be like Chaz.
Honored Contributor

Beaches I'm sorry about the anniversary of your loss.

MissKlynn, I'm excited that you might add your kitty family. Can't wait to see pics of your girls.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval