Honored Contributor

Jodi A......could get off without having to serve any more time.....

FOX is presently telling us this information. It has to do with the p o r n o g r a p h y on the laptop being destroyed.......

Doesn't this ever end?????

Valued Contributor

Re: Jodi A......could get off without having to serve any more time.....

WHAT???
Respected Contributor

I saw this earlier today. Obviously, it's a huge case here in Az. What in the world??????

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: WHAT???

Yes......this was just on......could not believe what I was hearing. We all need to get down on our knees and pray this will not go forward.......

Honored Contributor

On 11/11/2014 Gooday said:

I saw this earlier today. Obviously, it's a huge case here in Az. What in the world??????

It's crazy.......

Valued Contributor

I just don’t see how that could be possible. Even if ther's a problem with what was on the laptop, there's other damming evidence.

Respected Contributor

On 11/11/2014 wookie said:

I just don’t see how that could be possible. Even if ther's a problem with what was on the laptop, there's other damming evidence.

That's what I'm thinking as well. DH has NOT been following this and knew nothing about it. When we watched the news this a.m., he said, "what's the difference, she admitted it and it's proven so....." I agree. I also think the judge has done a horrible job from the get-go.

Honored Contributor

There's no way this can happen. Where's Marianne??? No way. She gets out...I'm moving to Canada.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

On 11/11/2014 wookie said:

Don't take away the fact she killed him, but tampering with evidence might. I'm not sure how that works.

Respected Contributor

On 11/11/2014 MickD said:

There's no way this can happen. Where's Marianne??? No way. She gets out...I'm moving to Canada.

Just like when Babs and Alec Baldwin were going to leave the country when Dubya got elected? Can you say road trip??????