Trusted Contributor

Today's TSV Ryka Sandal…..Really?

I am all for comfort, but these just look so out of date, old fashioned and unattractive to me. Plus, they just had the Orthoheal sandal as a TSV. Give us something attractive and fashionable. Just my opinion!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Ryka Sandal…..Really?

I have to agree. On me......they would just look clunky and ugly. But I'm sure on the right person, they might look nice.

Super Contributor

At first glance with no sound on and not reading the graphics, I thought it was a Spenco. Spenco came on board the Q and they look clunky to me too. There's something about being comfortable and something for people liking this particular shoe, I get that, we all have different tastes; BUT I would really really like for the Q to give us a nice-looking shoe like some of the newer more expensive Clarks coming in. Why must we ALWAYS have these type shoes for TSVs and the more stylish ones cost so much?

Honored Contributor

The video in the product description doesn't show a closeup w/ the shoe on. Strange. I'm wondering if the pinky toe pops out.

Super Contributor

I agree! The white sole screams frumpy. I also did not care for the Vionic sandal with the little bow. Not stylish at all.

Contributor

I think they are cute. I got the blue ones. Can't wait to get them and I plan to wear them with my Quacker Factory skort!!

Trusted Contributor

Different strokes for different folks. Not saying they are the most attractive shoe, but they look light & comfortable and I am thinking great for vacation. I am not a "sneaker" person. These have the track shoe soles, but the airiness of a sandal. Probably won't be ordering but I can see their place.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Ryka TSV since I need a comfort sandal with traction for vacation. I'll be doing a lot of walking so I'm not so concerned with fashion in that case.

I have fashionable sandals for other situations but those aren't for casual days or lots of walking.

Trusted Contributor

These sandals will totally fit my summer casual lifestyle. I never wear heals, platforms, or flip flops. I could walk, boat, go to outdoor concerts, etc. in these. I am ordering the navy.

Honored Contributor

ok - so I signed onto Zappos to look at sandals and except for those who like the gladiator look which I've always thought looks trashy on most wearers or the thong style which I can't wear, today's Rykas are just fine.

Once again, I'm out of step with the fashionistas who come to QVC's boards to complain while a few thousand others are buying. As I write there are fewer than 10 complaints - but last night before I fell asleep, over 5,000 pairs had been purchased. I'm way more in step with them and I assume QVC has sold another few thousand since then.