Honored Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Ryka Sandal…..Really?

Il have never been a Ryka fan, but evidently some people think they are worth while and fashionable.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/6/2015 scatcat said: At first glance I reminded me of the shoes my girls wore as toddlers. I hope I never want to wear these.
I know your comment wasn't intended to be funny, but I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing. The pink ones...I can't see them any other way than a baby shoe after I read this!
Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2015 CAshopper2011 said:
On 4/6/2015 scatcat said: At first glance I reminded me of the shoes my girls wore as toddlers. I hope I never want to wear these.
I know your comment wasn't intended to be funny, but I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing. The pink ones...I can't see them any other way than a baby shoe after I read this!
Thanks for the shout out!
Respected Contributor

On 4/6/2015 annabellethecat said:

scatcat, you made me laugh. You have a way with words. Don't mean to bust on the shoes but scatcat, you are funny.

Thanks for the nice comment!
Esteemed Contributor

Just had to add my two cents... Got my Rykas today and IMO they're cute! We all have our own opinions, and I realize it was meant to be a negative topic prior to reading it, but "ugly", "old lady", etc., comments on an item, I think, are uncalled for. I do like comments that state color/sizing, etc. are off. While I wasn't expecting these sandals to be "cute", they actually make my ankles look even thinner (always a good thing!). I got them to work in the yard and let my dog walk me in. I guess xxxy has never been me; I'm the 'girl nextdoor' type - the guys I know are attracted to me with paint on my face or dirt on me tee - guess they're more attracted to accomplishment, rather than just appearance. Anyways. I don't wish to offend, but please express negative opinions in a nicer manner. This is one little old lady who will appreciate it! Thank you.