Valued Contributor

why is amazing grace shower gel more than fresh cream shower gel?

What is the difference? Both are scented. Do they put more scent in amazing grace? The 32oz in amazing grace is 37 dollars and the fresh cream is 27 in the 32 oz. Does the amazing grace have perfume in it?
Valued Contributor

Re: why is amazing grace shower gel more than fresh cream shower gel?

I went and looked again, amazing grace says perfumed! Does anyone use this?
Contributor

Hi there. The company's thinking behind this type of price differential has always been the perfumed aspect. So, their grace and love "fine fragrance" gels cost more bc they are supposed to scent you throughout the day...lightly, I guess. Whereas, the "foodie" gels are not "perfumed" and the scent is supposed to "go down the drain" so that you don't smell like a donut all day. Hope this helps! Yes I love the AG shower gel and do smell it on me afterward! In my experience, I can smell the foodie gels on my skin post-shower, too Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Lmacmac2 said: Hi there. The company's thinking behind this type of price differential has always been the perfumed aspect. So, their grace and love "fine fragrance" gels cost more bc they are supposed to scent you throughout the day...lightly, I guess. Whereas, the "foodie" gels are not "perfumed" and the scent is supposed to "go down the drain" so that you don't smell like a donut all day. Hope this helps! Yes I love the AG shower gel and do smell it on me afterward! In my experience, I can smell the foodie gels on my skin post-shower, too Smiley Happy
thankyou, have you bought any recently? I read through the reviews and many complain about the scent being gone. I would like to try this, it sounds great!
Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Persephonel said:
On 10/13/2014 Lmacmac2 said: Hi there. The company's thinking behind this type of price differential has always been the perfumed aspect. So, their grace and love "fine fragrance" gels cost more bc they are supposed to scent you throughout the day...lightly, I guess. Whereas, the "foodie" gels are not "perfumed" and the scent is supposed to "go down the drain" so that you don't smell like a donut all day. Hope this helps! Yes I love the AG shower gel and do smell it on me afterward! In my experience, I can smell the foodie gels on my skin post-shower, too Smiley Happy
thankyou, have you bought any recently? I read through the reviews and many complain about the scent being gone. I would like to try this, it sounds great!

If you really want to scent to last, layer the body wash with the body lotion. I add a few drops of argan oil to the lotion and that makes the moisture and scent last even longer. I can't use Amazing Grace because all of the Grace scents give me a headache, but I do use the Fresh Cream and the lotion scent will last all day, though it's faint by the end.

Contributor

On 10/13/2014 Persephonel said:

I have bought it recently and love it! I find that the scent carries, but everyone is different Smiley Happy