TSV(R) Preview
28 Members and 14831 Guests Online

AECMOM's Activity

Re: Need Help With Gift Ideas For Boys

In Mom to Mom Forum 1415985106.697

Legos were always VERY popular at our house when my boys were young. Also, a tradition at my house -- I would get them each a special ornament, i.e., their favorite sport, or personalize with their name or a photo frame ornament with a pic of them, so that by the time they are grown, they will have some really special ornaments for their own tree some day. I would also get them their favorite candy, or have a special photo of the family framed for each of them to put in their room -- which was well-received when they were going away to college! Also, a special throw blanket of their favori... Continue Reading

Re: Home of the Sparrow

In Hosts & Personalities, Among Friends, Mom to Mom Blogs 1415984790.727

Hi Jayne! Thanks for sharing this event with us! We have a Home of the Sparrow organization here in suburban Chicago, and I've donated to them through the years. They are a great organization to help women get back on their feet, gain job training and self-esteem, and to transition to permanent housing -- with or without children. So good to see you and Leah attending this fundraising event -- such a great feeling to give back to the Community! Thanks for all you do. Continue Reading

Re: Honora November TSV....

In Honora 1415984162.58

Just ordered the TSV in black and in silver, my go-to colors that go with everything. Can't wait -- hope luster is really top-notch. That is what makes a pearl stud earring for me is the nacre & luster of the pearl. Can't wait to see the shows next week! Happy Holidays! Continue Reading

Re: Honora November TSV....

In Honora 1415233441.023

Yup, I know what you mean about hoping it would be multiple pairs for a great deal price! I think $19.98 is not bad for 10mm button studs, and $3 shipping; however I think it would be a really great Customer Appreciation for all of us loyal Honora fans if they did a "Buy more and Save" with maybe $4 or $5 off on each additional pair! Then we could get some Christmas shopping done! Why don't they do this more? I may go for the 10mm since they have the Happy Backs -- so far my largest Honora studs have been 9mm and they are great. Hard to say which way I'll go; I like the Classic pearl col... Continue Reading

Re: Honora Sept TSV

In Honora 1409187448.327

Thanks for sharing the TSV info! I got the natural color keshi necklace and bracelet that are similar in appearance to the Ming pearls but less costly. I love the natural pink color, and that golden sheen is gorgeous. I also love the black graduated keshi necklace, with the organic, natural look of the natural pearl shapes and their luster is heavenly! I wish that Honora would offer more keshi colors that are rich and gorgeous for Fall, like Merlot, Evergreen, Chocolate, Dark Plum (purple), etc. Classic black and white are fine, but in seasons like Fall/Winter, you need rich colors to bo... Continue Reading

Re: Private Reserve SS 17mm Coin pearl & leather bracelet on clearance just reduced further + free S/H!

In Honora 1409186899.3

So, I was noticing that HOnora has a clearance price on J277877, their bronze 3-coin pearl 8" bracelet from Italy for $94 and 5 easy payments. I know that's more than the leather but you get 3 giant coin pearls and a lobster claw clasp so it looks gorgeous and I wonder if anyone else has this and loves it enough to recommend. Up until now, I've only purchased the black ringed pearls with the Italian Bronze in Honora, but I've been pleasantly surprised with how nice that looks. Since those purchases, I see mostly white Honora pearls with the bronze, which seems a shame to me, since black, c... Continue Reading

Re: HONORA @ BED, BATH & BEYOND NOW

In Honora 1409186564.557

Hey all! I went to my local BBB store and found out that the Honora Pearls are only available through them online! No pears in the brick and mortar BBBs, so it kind of makes some sort of sense -- I mean Brides registering and shopping online need bridesmaid gifts and they can take care of all in one pass, so it's convenient. These days, convenience and top of mind go hand in hand I guess. I don't fault the marketing crew at Honora -- they're just trying to come up with ways to reach their target audience. I almost wish there were more brick and mortar outlets from which to purchase my Ho... Continue Reading

Honora Sept TSV

Last Reply by greek21 1414169556.917 | Started by AECMOM in Honora

Anyone know what's coming up for the Sept 11 Honora TSV? I hope Honora will have some rich new fall colors and combos and at least a few really good deals! Pearl prices are supposed to be higher, but I am counting on Joel and Ralph to have stashed away some great deals they can pass along to their QVC loyal customers for fall and Holiday shopping! Please keep those gorgeous pearls and great values coming -- love the Italian Honora design and manufacturing collaborations and love the Abalone/Pearl combos. Thank you Honora for giving me something truly beautiful to brighten my days! Continue Reading

Re: Honora Pearl Harvest

In Honora 1397068350.71

I was a bit shocked to see that J157642 sets 4 pairs of stud earrings are "not available at this time"! I remember Joel saying for the past few months that pearl prices are coming in much higher this year, so I am afraid that their price points may really jump, compared to what we grew used to during the last several years. Much of what I've seen new on Q for Honora is well over a hundred dollars and this will definitely affect my purchasing ability. I am hopeful that Joel and Ralph will continue to make "affordable" a priority for us. I will watch regardless, because I enjoy hearing abou... Continue Reading

Re: What's good for spots on the hands??

In Beauty Banter 1391563140.74

FYI, Joan Rivers used to sell a hand cream treatment that she said she uses daily to prevent age spots on her hands, and her hands looked porcelain flawless. Don't know if the Q still sells it, but I believe the product got good reviews... try Joan Rivers hand cream in the search window. I have a few age spots on my hands too, or "freckles" as my mom prefers to call them! Good luck! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 4 ...6Next