Occasional Contributor

Anyone know what's coming up for the Sept 11 Honora TSV? I hope Honora will have some rich new fall colors and combos and at least a few really good deals! Pearl prices are supposed to be higher, but I am counting on Joel and Ralph to have stashed away some great deals they can pass along to their QVC loyal customers for fall and Holiday shopping! Please keep those gorgeous pearls and great values coming -- love the Italian Honora design and manufacturing collaborations and love the Abalone/Pearl combos. Thank you Honora for giving me something truly beautiful to brighten my days!

Regular Contributor

Honora Culture Pearl Graduated 17" bronze station necklace. Described as:

"Twisted hammered oval links with graduating oval cultured freshwater pearl stations. Cultured freshwater pearls measure approximately 5.00m m, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, and 8.0mm. Lobster claw clasp. Choice of cultured freshwater pearl color: white/white bronze, white/yellow bronze, white/rose bronze, gray/white bronze, or chocolate/rose bronze. Measures approximately 17"L x 1/16"W, plus 3"L extender. Box, floral pouch. Imported."

TSV price $44.86

5 options: white pearls with rose bronze; gray pearls with white bronze; white pearls with yellow bronze; chocolate pearls with rose bronze; and white pearls with white bronze.

HTH

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.... I'll be there! I don't mind the bronze as long as they offer the item in the WHITE bronze. I WISH they would offer J295879 in the white bronze. SO pretty! I like the Ming pearls much better with white metals and very few items are offered in that combo.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing the TSV info! I got the natural color keshi necklace and bracelet that are similar in appearance to the Ming pearls but less costly. I love the natural pink color, and that golden sheen is gorgeous. I also love the black graduated keshi necklace, with the organic, natural look of the natural pearl shapes and their luster is heavenly! I wish that Honora would offer more keshi colors that are rich and gorgeous for Fall, like Merlot, Evergreen, Chocolate, Dark Plum (purple), etc. Classic black and white are fine, but in seasons like Fall/Winter, you need rich colors to boost a neutral wardrobe and to boost ones spirit as well! I hope Honora will be bold and continue to offer color with their gold, silver and bronze designs. I look forward to seeing what Julie and her team come up with, and to the Private Reserve selection. Joel and Ralph, please keep offering gorgeous design and color selection, as we look so forward to adding more beautiful pearls to our collections!

Regular Contributor
I wish they had rose pearls with rose bronze as a choice.
Respected Contributor

Thanks Irishmom! That looks a lot like the Honora TSV from a while back that came in 2 lengths and I got both and love them. The white bronze looks good with the white pearls. Do you know if there will be matching bracelets for this TSV too? I missed out last time and this time I'm gonna get me one!

Regular Contributor
It didn't say anything about a matching bracelet. I have been looking and waiting for a rose pearl and bronze necklace and bracelet. So disappointed there isn't a choice of that for this TSV.
Respected Contributor
On 8/28/2014 silkyk said:

Thanks Irishmom! That looks a lot like the Honora TSV from a while back that came in 2 lengths and I got both and love them.

This does look a little familiar. Was J285160 that previous TSV?? I'm curious to know how these compare. Also, I see the new one already has one 5 star review!

Honored Contributor

Remember, you can now buy Honora pearls at Bed Bath & Beyond.

Respected Contributor
On 8/28/2014 sueinsf said:
On 8/28/2014 silkyk said:

Thanks Irishmom! That looks a lot like the Honora TSV from a while back that came in 2 lengths and I got both and love them.

This does look a little familiar. Was J285160 that previous TSV?? I'm curious to know how these compare. Also, I see the new one already has one 5 star review!

Yes they look almost the same to me. Wonder why only one length will be available. Oh well I just want a matching bracelet and if they have one I'll be happy. Oh and no problem with BBand Beyond..... Honora only available online and I purchased the Halo 36" and it is lovely!