Labor Day Weekend Clearance
126 Members and 8421 Guests Online

jasbel's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/29/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409330302.063

hahaha Frankie might be in denial about Donny but I wonder how he will feel about him being on the Bold and the Beautiful! What will be what his excuse? At the end of the day, what was Donny's crime? he didn't deserve the way he was treated in the house. At this point the money has to go to someone and it will be a bitter pill to see anyone get it. (Assuming Nicole gets voted out this week) So all i can say is vote for Donny to get the fan prize! That will get Frankie even more mad! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409248877.243

On 8/28/2014 sassy68 said: I like Donnie but I think it would be better if Nicole stays and Donnie goes. I think Nicole can do more damage than Donnie can as far as getting Derrick & Frankie out. Plus, she can get Veronica and Christine on her side. Christine wants Donny and Nicole out. Victoria is being nice to her 'if' she makes it to the final 3 and she thinks Nicole will carry her to the final 2. Basically Nicoles days are numbered as well. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408898395.203

On 8/24/2014 gardenman said: Caravaggio. No one really knows which tasks were successful, but the best guess is they've each earned $15,000-$20,000 so far. That's in addition to the $13,000 or so they get as stipend. Actually on the show they show the task and then they put a green check or a red X. So they got 3 checkmarks... and 2 red x's Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/21/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408639291.74

I think BotB is over. I read on Hamsterwatch (?) that the dark house was the last. I hope so anyway. In addition to Donny winning HoH, I hope that the returning player gets Immunity for 1 week. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408383722.56

I have always maintained that the 'Cant tell the Nominee until the Ceremony' rule was only enforced because they wanted to save Britney. The good news is the Team America challenge made Donny more socially accepted. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/15/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408141793.693

and the nominees are: Frankie: Caleb and Cody Derrick: Donny and Christine I also think Donny knows who is pulling the strings. But Donny is hoping to last this week and hope Hayden comes back. Then again he ready to blow up a few ppls game. I would love to see him attack Christine. OR get Frankie back doored! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/12/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407866489.58

This is a situation where they cast a group of weak females. When they had a female, who had a mind of their own, they got rid of them. IF the brain trust saw one of them gaining support they quickly went to the female and told them they were talking about them behind their back and wanted them out. What they are saying about Nicole is terrible. The pack of lies, started by Frankie no less, is unbelievable yet effective. He said Nicole bashed his sister and for that she should be booted from the house. Then it escalated to more. Nicole wears her heart on her sleeve. Yet Christine wou... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/11/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407793406.037

I don't buy Victoria 'playing dumb.' She is playing like she expects to be carried to the end. BUT even this is her strategy... she doesn't have the support to save her when she needs it. That is the problem with this group of women -- the forget they still need votes to keep in the game. Unless she wins critical Comps she is toast. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/11/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407778093.147

IDK if these guys 'think' they are nominating Nicole to scare her they are wrong. They want her out. I think Derrick is anticipating that Hayden will be the player that returns. IF Nicole wins HoH again, based on her past wins... THEN there is a possibility that should Hayden return it will be 2 ppl against the house. He knows that Hayden and Nicole know exactly what is going down and could flip the house. So having Nicole and Hayden in jury and having one of them returning, makes it easier to get them out. It is boggling to me that they are painting her as the evil mastermind when Nicole i... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/008/2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In TV Talk 1407553271.58

On 8/8/2014 gardenman said: They are taking forever to start the Battle of the Block tonight. and Frankie already noted that it would cut into their BBAD time. It just started... It switched to 'Jeff' w/o notice. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 163
1 2 3 4 ...163Next