Weekend Preview
36 Members and 9340 Guests Online

jasbel's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 9/20/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1411235130.373

Look I understand that you guys Victoria to get 2nd place... but what did she do? She was probably the worst competitor in the house, she didnt cook or clean and she didn't engage with other houseguests (everything was me me me). About the only thing that gets her votes is that she was not responsible for sending ppl out of the house because she was always sitting in the other chair. She does NOT deserve win $50K simply by being carried to the final 2 by default. This season has been predictable and boring. BUT you cant really blame Derrick for that. He was given the parameters of the... Continue Reading

Re: Fitbit/costco

In Health & Fitness 1411111419.677

I got mine at Kohl's... I bought a clearance pants, and got $20 in Kohl's Cash. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/31/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409506749.19

Unfortunately it isnt the 'drunk' guys that experienced the bad behaviour but the sober Frankie. He was hitting on Cody, making lewd jokes about Victoria and basically causing a skeptical. Apparently he crossed a line with Victoria and her parents were watching the feeds. Now they want an apology from him and his sister. What his sister has to do with his behaviour is beyond me. Check on TMZ for more details. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/29/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409330302.063

hahaha Frankie might be in denial about Donny but I wonder how he will feel about him being on the Bold and the Beautiful! What will be what his excuse? At the end of the day, what was Donny's crime? he didn't deserve the way he was treated in the house. At this point the money has to go to someone and it will be a bitter pill to see anyone get it. (Assuming Nicole gets voted out this week) So all i can say is vote for Donny to get the fan prize! That will get Frankie even more mad! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1409248877.243

On 8/28/2014 sassy68 said: I like Donnie but I think it would be better if Nicole stays and Donnie goes. I think Nicole can do more damage than Donnie can as far as getting Derrick & Frankie out. Plus, she can get Veronica and Christine on her side. Christine wants Donny and Nicole out. Victoria is being nice to her 'if' she makes it to the final 3 and she thinks Nicole will carry her to the final 2. Basically Nicoles days are numbered as well. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/24/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408898395.203

On 8/24/2014 gardenman said: Caravaggio. No one really knows which tasks were successful, but the best guess is they've each earned $15,000-$20,000 so far. That's in addition to the $13,000 or so they get as stipend. Actually on the show they show the task and then they put a green check or a red X. So they got 3 checkmarks... and 2 red x's Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/21/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408639291.74

I think BotB is over. I read on Hamsterwatch (?) that the dark house was the last. I hope so anyway. In addition to Donny winning HoH, I hope that the returning player gets Immunity for 1 week. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408383722.56

I have always maintained that the 'Cant tell the Nominee until the Ceremony' rule was only enforced because they wanted to save Britney. The good news is the Team America challenge made Donny more socially accepted. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/15/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1408141793.693

and the nominees are: Frankie: Caleb and Cody Derrick: Donny and Christine I also think Donny knows who is pulling the strings. But Donny is hoping to last this week and hope Hayden comes back. Then again he ready to blow up a few ppls game. I would love to see him attack Christine. OR get Frankie back doored! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/12/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1407866489.58

This is a situation where they cast a group of weak females. When they had a female, who had a mind of their own, they got rid of them. IF the brain trust saw one of them gaining support they quickly went to the female and told them they were talking about them behind their back and wanted them out. What they are saying about Nicole is terrible. The pack of lies, started by Frankie no less, is unbelievable yet effective. He said Nicole bashed his sister and for that she should be booted from the house. Then it escalated to more. Nicole wears her heart on her sleeve. Yet Christine wou... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 163
1 2 3 4 ...163Next