Fall Fashion Days
138 Members and 9145 Guests Online

jasbel's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/28/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406570584.69

I think the 'twist' is what is throwing the game off. Last year they had America nominating a 3rd person and that didnt work out. This year the have 3 HoH's and the Battle of the Block and that is not working is not working out -- mainly because they are deciding who to nominate and throwing the comp. BUT this doesnt last. We know this. At some point it resets to the regular game. Would it be good for the HoHs to be on opposite sides of the house? of course. But it is what it is. I think Christine is the most dangerous. I wonder if getting nominated by Zach woke her up and she dec... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/27/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406495537.36

I have a feeling that Battle of the Block ends this Thursday. I also think the comp will be an Endurance comp. Not that it will help the woman of the house. I think this season's shortcomings comes from noone wanting to be blood on their, with the exception of Zach. BUT with classic Big Brother... it makes it interesting. The problem is, the remaining girls (with the exception being Jocasta), they all think they are part of the core alliance and will do what Derrick suggests. Donny and Jocasta seem to know what is happening and will probably be the targets. Hopefully Donny will win HoH. The... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/26/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406399947.06

WHAT? That girl is too much! You know when Derrick was lying down in the fire room, she joined him to talk about herself. Derrick was very classy and gave her a pep talk but it was ridiculous hearing me, me, me... Finally when she was reassured he wanted her in the house she mentioned she was sorry for his loss. game-on in order for them to get news it has to be pretty big. Derricks grandfather passed during the night and it took him till the early evening to get the letter. I do think that Big Brother producers checked things out. Both Grandfathers were of an advanced age. Franki... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/25/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1406315428.623

The nominations are in. Frankie: Jacosta and Victoria Zach: Christine and Nicole No word on a 20 second 'argument' yet. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/21/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405978519.46

I think there will be only 1 more BoB and we will go back to classic BB. This season reminds me of the Brigade. except somehow the members of the Brigade were more likable Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405898056.227

I'm thinking the opposite Gman. People are already impressed and saying they couldnt/wouldnt do it. I think this will justify putting Brit up and getting her out of the house. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405717598.69

frankie Nom'd: Amber and Jocasta Cody Nom'd: Britney and Victoria Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405707059.79

I know what you mean about Amber, but she is going about things the wrong way. Her behaviour, while not doing anything wrong, is coming off abrasive. Her list of sins is growing daily and I can't see her getting much support by the women of the house. If she doesnt win BoB and I think she is a good candidate to go home. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405703143.65

Actually, Frankie received the task and 'physical threat' was defined as anything the 3 of them deemed a threat as long as they ALL agreed to it. It also specifically said it could mean initial nominations OR PoV nominations. So TA is saying Britney is the strongest female and therefore a Physical Threat. Now they have NOT cleared this with Donny. Speaking of Donny he is a candidate to be backdoored! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/15/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405443003.057

They do get an alternative... the week it is Offal Burritos. So there is some ways a Celiac disease person could get around it. Next week the options are Hot Sludge Sundae and Deep Fish Pizza. Not sure what that is! I think it is funny the guys are volunteering to go on slop and the girls aren't. When Victoria was selected as a have not she cried saying it was unfair. It is one of reasons I tend to like the guys better. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 162
1 2 3 4 ...162Next