TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 12166 Guests Online

jasbel's Activity

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/21/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405978519.46

I think there will be only 1 more BoB and we will go back to classic BB. This season reminds me of the Brigade. except somehow the members of the Brigade were more likable Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/20/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405898056.227

I'm thinking the opposite Gman. People are already impressed and saying they couldnt/wouldnt do it. I think this will justify putting Brit up and getting her out of the house. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/18/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405717598.69

frankie Nom'd: Amber and Jocasta Cody Nom'd: Britney and Victoria Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405707059.79

I know what you mean about Amber, but she is going about things the wrong way. Her behaviour, while not doing anything wrong, is coming off abrasive. Her list of sins is growing daily and I can't see her getting much support by the women of the house. If she doesnt win BoB and I think she is a good candidate to go home. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1405703143.65

Actually, Frankie received the task and 'physical threat' was defined as anything the 3 of them deemed a threat as long as they ALL agreed to it. It also specifically said it could mean initial nominations OR PoV nominations. So TA is saying Britney is the strongest female and therefore a Physical Threat. Now they have NOT cleared this with Donny. Speaking of Donny he is a candidate to be backdoored! Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/15/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1405443003.057

They do get an alternative... the week it is Offal Burritos. So there is some ways a Celiac disease person could get around it. Next week the options are Hot Sludge Sundae and Deep Fish Pizza. Not sure what that is! I think it is funny the guys are volunteering to go on slop and the girls aren't. When Victoria was selected as a have not she cried saying it was unfair. It is one of reasons I tend to like the guys better. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/05/2013!!!

In TV Talk 1404623306.83

Devin won the Veto. In a bizarre twist of fate, Brit and Devin are talking and he is contemplating using the veto on Brit and putting up Victoria. Brit and Devin seem to have buried the hatchet and have vowed to work together. Who knows? Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/05/2013!!!

In TV Talk 1404581046.987

On 7/5/2014 Danky said: BBAD started with two idiots having a conversation....that's right, Hayden and Devin. Their combined IQ is 2 digits. We have raised a new generation of UN-manly males. As you said, Frankie ,Donny (and Derrick )are the only real men in the house. Funny you should mention it, Hayden is NOT stupid. He graduated in the top 20's in his class, has a degree and was on the Dean's list. I know it surprised me too. I think his current occupation may be finding his way. Which makes him more interesting to watch as a player. Karsa, you didnt miss anything! Basically BBAD ... Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/04/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1404538065.08

Except Cody is cuter! Have you seen any of his modelling photos? The have Pao, Amber, Caleb and and old photo of Donny. Continue Reading

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 7/04/2014!!!

In TV Talk 1404501374.26

On 7/4/2014 CaliKat said: On 7/4/2014 jasbel said: So anyone else want to see the footage of Cody falling off the beam right when he was hitting the buzzer? jasbel, I would like to see the footage, do you have a link? I don't have it. But Cody was complaining about it and Zack said he fell off as he was reaching for the bell. Had he rang the bell BEFORE he rang he thinks it would have stood up. Cody said if his arms were just a little longer. LOL I found out who wore and ruined Victoria's bikini top -- Joey! the answer was posted on Facebook! so who are you 'voting' the 2nd and 3... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 161
1 2 3 4 ...161Next