Super Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/15/2014!!!

Believe me Donnie knows Derrick is the mastermind and is lying to him but because no one has his back, he is playing the best he can. He knows he can't win. I just hope he wins BOTB and upsets Derrick's plan. What is amazing to me is that the rest of the group doesn't see Derrick for what he's doing. He lies to everyone. They need to quit sleeping so much and start talking to one another more. ......and Victoria, well, like I said before, she just sold her soul to the devil and is riding it out otherwise she has no chance at all. Derrick will then take her to F2 and win.
Frequent Contributor

and the nominees are:

Frankie: Caleb and Cody

Derrick: Donny and Christine

I also think Donny knows who is pulling the strings. But Donny is hoping to last this week and hope Hayden comes back. Then again he ready to blow up a few ppls game. I would love to see him attack Christine. OR get Frankie back doored!

Honored Contributor

I can't see Christine throwing the BOTB, she's not that trusting. I think she's smart enough to assure them she will throw it so that if she loses they won't decide to evict her instead and if she wins, she won't have to worry about being evicted this week and can always say she tried to throw it but didn't want to be obvious.

Honored Contributor

The big key for most viewers this week is for Donny to survive. If he can survive this week and either Hayden or Nicole comes back next week then we could see a swing in the power. It could be a dramatic swing depending on who goes this week. Kill off Derrick and you lose the brains of the big alliance. Without him guiding them, the big alliance would likely implode.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And the BOTB has finally started. We should know what happens in a couple of hours. Christine was planning to pull a Jocasta (feign sickness) to throw the BOTB and keep Donny on the block. I'm almost hoping she does and then Donny wins POV and she gets the boot. I could live happily for the rest of my life without hearing that cackle again.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

All I have to say is amen to that Gardenman.Tucka

Honored Contributor

And Donny and Christine won the BOTB so they're no longer on the block!!!!
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Glad Donny is safe,but that means ugh Frankie is safe too,can we ever get rid of him?Whos going this week Gardenman?I hope they don't win the p.o.v. and put up Zak.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Derrick is now vulnerable. Would Frankie put him up? I think he might if he thought he could get the votes. He's got to get rid of Derrick sometime and Derrick hasn't been on the block yet, so why not? That could be very entertaining. It all comes down to the POV now. Donny and Christine and Frankie are all safe now, so someone has to go. I'd laugh my head off if Victoria won the POV so she was safe and used it on one of the guys on the block and Derrick went up.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman that would be sweet. Now why is Donny still on slop and sleeping in have not room? And is Zak on slop for the rest of the series? that is rough.Who will Frankie put on slop this week,wish they would get rid of it altogether.Tucka.