Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/31/2014!!!

And nothing much happened overnight. Alcohol found it's way to the BB house so we ended up with a pretty tipsy group that precluded any serious game talk. Frankie did tell Derrick that he'd absolutely take him to the final two since they were Team America, which seemed to stun Derrick as he has no intention of taking Frankie. Caleb is convinced he can beat pretty much anyone and will almost certainly win America's Favorite Player. (Yeah, I don't think so.) Cody is wandering around in his dinosaur suit while being molested by Frankie. All in all a pretty typical night in the BB house.

As of this moment it looks like Christine will use the POV on herself and Victoria will go up in her place. Then Nicole will spend the rest of the week saying goodbye again as the idiots gloat over how well the "Bomb Squad," "Detonators," etc. are doing and how brilliant they are for staying true to their alliance. (Which would be news to Devin, Zach, and Amber who were all part of the alliance at one time.)

Derrick and Cody might try to influence Caleb into putting up Frankie as a replacement but Caleb is still convinced he's part of the Bomb Squad and has no clue that alliance ended weeks/months ago, so he'll stay true to Frankie who's also a former Bomb Squad member. Caleb's fear of women will also make him hesitate to keep three of the enemy in the same house. He wants the four guys to be the final four, so voting one out now would be a bad idea to Caleb's tiny little brain. It looks like another very predictable week with no real suspense. They're even suspecting a double eviction this week and are planning to vote out Victoria then (at least Caleb and Frankie are.) Then they'll no doubt turn their guns on Christine and she'll be gone. Then we'll be stuck with Cody, Caleb, Frankie, and Derrick as our final four. Oh, joy! Then it will likely come down to which pair wins HOH/POV. If Cody/Derrick wins, then Frankie/Caleb will be in trouble and vice versa. This is definitely the year of expect the expected. There is no drama, suspense, or intrigue at all this year. Kudos to production for making it the most boring season ever.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/31/2014!!!

I like how the four guys: Derrick, Frankie, Caleb, and Cody, stuck together this season. There were "hiccups" when Caleb was the target or Frankie was the target, but overall, the alliance stayed in tact. Most alliances crumble, thus the alliance's mission fails. This group stayed true to each other (most of the time). I like that. The girls, sans Nicole, just played along with the guys. Now that, I found, was boring. Nicole is a player, but she is hanging on by a thread, as she is virtually alone in the house. The double-eviction show should be interesting! Thanks, Gman, for taking the time to provide an update for us each and every day. I know you are frustrated with the season, but you create an update for us anyway. You rock!!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Valued Contributor

"Expect the expected" is spot on. What a disappointing season. Thanks Gardenman, your updates are the absolute best.
Trusted Contributor

What a sickening display of immaturity last night. Cody drunk, Frankie on the prey like a dog in heat,.Why does b.b. give them liquor?Especially more after they saw what was going on.Frankie was loving cody being drunk.He was all over him, hands all over him in places they shouldn't be,he is a sicko and how old is he? This is not a college dorm little boys,grow up.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Danky.... you go girl with those lemons

tucka.... maybe the ratings were down? your description of the house was good.

If this is a double eviction.... then the misery will end soon.... and they will be ""eating"" their own soon....

What is the matter with Caleb? He still thinks this is the bomb squad? He believed Amber was his girl and calls her his ex?

Frequent Contributor

Unfortunately it isnt the 'drunk' guys that experienced the bad behaviour but the sober Frankie. He was hitting on Cody, making lewd jokes about Victoria and basically causing a skeptical. Apparently he crossed a line with Victoria and her parents were watching the feeds. Now they want an apology from him and his sister. What his sister has to do with his behaviour is beyond me. Check on TMZ for more details.

Trusted Contributor

jasbel..... I believe Frankie's behavior was despicable; having said that, I doubt the producers will do anything about it.... and Ariana has no ownership, IMO. Actually, there were a couple of other people involved in talking about the rape..... I do believe that Victoria has led a sheltered life.... and her family probably has kept her away from a lot of real life.... and I believe that despicable people talk like this in real life.... I remember last year when Spencer would talk about this kind of thing.... he was a dirt ball, IMO.

Respected Contributor

Frankie's sister is involved because her gullible fans are in love with him. Fans of the show have been blasting CBS/BB plus notifying TMZ of what happened. It is all over YouTube and the internet. Apparently BB does a poor job of vetting these people still.
Super Contributor

The poll on TMZ shows that 33% think we should just "lighten up" about the rape comments. I guess some just think he was talking about taking her virginity, and forgetting the fact that he was talking about them doing it while she was drunk, bleeding, etc.

I've watched the replays a few times and I haven't changed my mind about what Frankie said. I have increased the culpability for the other people in the room, though. They were laughing and contributing WAY too much to the conversation. I think that makes them guilty as well and Frankie shouldn't be taking all of this alone. Even Derrick made thrusting motions and "ziiing!" escalating the joke. They were all disgusting.

I don't believe his sister is responsible for his comments in the house, however. That is taking it a bit too far.

Respected Contributor

Sadly, Frankie will view being on TMZ as a "badge of honor." Victoria's mom made a good point with how would Frankie feel if he heard someone saying the same things about his sister, Ariana.

game-on, Caleb's ego is almost on par with Frankie's ego. The thing I'm getting most tired of is his (Caleb's) continuous talk about his chances for being Fan Favorite/America's Favorite Houseguest. Seems like every time I read Jokers, Caleb is talking about it. Wink

♥ Life is beauty full ♥