Contributor
Does anyone know what it will be?
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV December 8th

[ Edited ]

@Spade   Mari Lyn posted a pic of a promo video she filmed on her facebook page a few days ago. I haven't checked back to see if she posted details but from the pic it looked like a 32oz shower gel and lotion and a 4oz perfume. There might be something else. Probaby will be AG,PG.FIL etc. This is pretty much what they do every year for the holiday TSV.

Respected Contributor

And last year added a small bottle of a new scent (warm cashmere? soft suede?)

Super Contributor

The Philosophy TSV is up.  A373236 Grace and Love Holiday 4 piece layering set. $79.

It comes in Amazing Grace, Ballet Rose, Falling in Love and Pure Grace.

Respected Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

The Philosophy TSV is up.  A373236 Grace and Love Holiday 4 piece layering set. $79.

It comes in Amazing Grace, Ballet Rose, Falling in Love and Pure Grace.

Thank you....not for me. I am a warm cashmere gal now. I also enjoy the summer scents.Hopefully some deals on other items.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV December 8th

[ Edited ]

I think this is a great deal (especially as it includes the eau de parfum).  Last night when I looked there seemed no mention of A/D, but I've just found it now.  I'm going to replace an existing philosophy A/D with this one.  It's $10 less and I use everything in this one.  The previous one had that spray oil (?) and I don't like anything like that, so it's a waste.

Can anyone tell me the difference between AG and AG Ballet Rose?  Is it very different?

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I think this is a great deal (especially as it includes the eau de parfum).  Last night when I looked there seemed no mention of A/D, but I've just found it now.  I'm going to replace an existing philosophy A/D with this one.  It's $10 less and I use everything in this one.  The previous one had that spray oil (?) and I don't like anything like that, so it's a waste.

Can anyone tell me the difference between AG and AG Ballet Rose?  Is it very different?

@Venezia , 

Hello. I just saw your post here. The AG Ballet Rose is different . This one is definitely a rose scent. I think it is lovely, but since I am not a rose scent person, the original Amazing Grace is my choice. 

Hope this helps. 

Frequent Contributor

I wish they would offer a choice of either 2 shower gels or one each of the shower and body lotion. I am not really a body lotion person but i love amazing grace and ballet rose.  

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne- I thought that might be the case with the Ballet Rose.  I meant to get to Ulta yesterday to see if they had it in stock, but got caught up with other errands.  Thanks for the info.

I've ordered the FIL for the time being and hope we can switch fragrances with the next shipment.  Right now I have plenty of AG on hand.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia , 

You are welcome. I am also going to order the FIL. I am always happy to watch the Philosophy shows on TSV days. I hope they have some good offers this weekend. 

Hopefully, you will get to try the Ballet Rose.

Enjoy the weekend.