Super Contributor

TJ Maxx - new Philosophy sightings

Hi everyone!   I was at TJ Maxx yesterday and saw a nice display of the 16oz Philosophy shower gels, so In case anyone is interested, you might check your TJ or Marshalls soon!

Here is what I saw:  

Apricots and Cream, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, Lemon Custard, Lemon Coconut, Vanilla Coconut, Fresh Cream, and Cherry Pinwheel Cookie. 

They had anywhere from 3-6 of each scent, so it was a pretty good sized shipment!  I grabbed an Apricots and Cream, Orange Pineapple Smoothie and Lemon Coconut, and will share them with my sister Woman Very Happy

Over in the food department, I scored big time on some of my favorite Italian and German brands, so overall it was a great trip, yay!

Honored Contributor

Re: TJ Maxx - new Philosophy sightings

I love TJMaxx for the items you mention.  I usually skip the clothes and shop the other sections.  I got a $25 gift card from my birthday, may have to swing by this week.

Honored Contributor

Hi cal-gal. I haven't seen anything at mine. I saw a ton of Beach Party at Nordstrom Rack. That was the only thing they had though. That was the first time I'd been in NR in a while. I ended up buying some clothes lol. 

Honored Contributor

The problem with these products at TJM is that most have been opened (seal broken) and sniffed which is a put-off to me.

Frequent Contributor

I picked up recently from my local tj maxx the big 16 oz body spritz in Unconditional love for $6.99. Not my favorite philosophy scent, but the bottle was full and price was unbeatable

Respected Contributor

I was sorry to see that TJ Maxx closed their store in the city, which was the closest one to me, which means I'm going to be checking Marshall's and Nordstrom's Rack instead.