Trusted Contributor

Remember Squishy Red Fishy and Sugar Chick shower gels?

I wish Philosophy would bring these  scents back on qvc or their site.  I just looked at the price for the Squishy shower gel on ebay and some are selling it for $100.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember Squishy Red Fishy and Sugar Chick shower gels?

😮WOW! I do not remember them, but I would NEVER pay that much for them either!🥰 I would have to REALLLLLY love it if I did!😁 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@newjersey wrote:

I wish Philosophy would bring these  scents back on qvc or their site.  I just looked at the price for the Squishy shower gel on ebay and some are selling it for $100.   

Wow!  That seems crazy, but those eBay sellers sure like to cash in on stuff in short supply.

I remember actually hearing a testimonial caller ask about those last year and was told maybe this year they would offer it.

If I were you, watch the Philosophy livestream and ask, they will answer you.

Hope this helps.💝🌸

Honored Contributor

Phil had quite a few shower gels that smelled like cherry and had cherry in their name. I assume the fishy one did too. 

Trusted Contributor

I have Squishy Red Fishy in my shower now! I got it here when they opened the vault.

Trusted Contributor

@newjersey Philosophy did bring back Squishy Red Fishy a couple of years ago. It was very popular and people keep requesting it, so hopefully they will bring it back again. 

I loved Sugar Chick! I miss the old themed sets that philosophy did years ago. I got Sugar Chick in a cute little set that included Orange Jelly Bean and Chocolate Bunny. I liked Sugar Chick so much that I also purchased it in a 16oz bottle.

I think they will be bringing some oldies out again for the holidays. There were a lot of requests for Hot Buttered Rum (one of my favorites) so I am hoping to see that one again. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  Squishy Red Fishy is a take on those cherry flavoured, fish shaped,  gummy candies,  Swedish Fish.  The scent is Spot On!