Frequent Contributor

Can someone describe this scent please?  I went to Ulta to try it but they had a sample bottle for everything but this fragrance.

I am hoping it is similar to Beach by Bobbi Brown.  I thought about ordering it online but then I read where some people say it smells like a floral, like gardenia.  So I am not sure what to expect.  I have Pure Grace and that doesn't smell floral at all to me. 

Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Doherty

I have the Pure Grace Summer in the dry oil mist. I like all of the Philosophy summer scents, and this one is a very good one. I am not good at describing notes, however, to me this one is a light beachy scent, definite summertime, yet not Coopertone smelling. I don't get floral from it. If you buy it I think you will enjoy it. 

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

I have both Pure Grace Summer and Beach by Bobbi Brown and they are not similar at all... if that is what you are looking for. 

Beach is a sunscreen , Coppertone smell all the way.  Pure Grace Summer is not. 

Frequent Contributor

Mollyqr,

I ordered it a few days ago but it just shipped today.  I was kind of hoping for something similar to Beach but I hope I still like it.  

Which do you prefer, Beach or Pure Grace Summer?