Trusted Contributor

Philosophy set of Six 16 ounce holiday shower gels is available 8/26/23

Item A620185 for $64.98. TODAY is free shipping. Sparkling Hollyberries, SnowAngel, Candy Cane, Frosted Snowflakes and the 2 new scents, Sugared Crust and Morning Maple. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy set of Six 16 ounce holiday shower gels is available 8/26/23

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

10% back from Top Cashbck too.

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl   Thank you!  I ordered it last night.

Trusted Contributor

I'm passing on this set this year. However, I do look forward to reviews on the 2 new scents! I'm trying to be patient and wait to see if they bring back the Cinnamon Sugared Apples in a large 32 ounce shower gel this year. That was my favorite scent all last year! It was perfect for Fall and Winter. 

Respected Contributor

I'm trying to decide if I want to order this set.  I've been buying similar sets the last few years and either gifting them to coworkers or adding them to family gifts.  But no one has ever told me they really loved them, so I'm not sure if they were appreciated or not!

Honored Contributor

I just received this six-piece holiday special; each bottle is 16 ounces. 

Since I planned to use these as stocking stuffers, I was surprised that they only included TWO pumps instead of four in the box.

Has anyone else received this special configuration for Christmas; and if so, how many pumps did you receive, if any?

Debating whether or not to return based upon only having two pumps. I would like the gifts to be versitile with the option to use the pump or not.

I apologize if this has already been addressed and I missed it.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 5.22.28 PM.png

Honored Contributor

The Philosophy rep said the 16 ounce pumps are suppose to be reusable. Two pumps is the correct amount sent in this set. I wonder how you are suppose to give as gifts? Ridiculous.
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne Well, I guess I could tell the first person that after they finish the bottle to pass their pump on to the next person so they can use their bottle, etc. Smiley LOL

I agree with you; ridiculous. To package them without enough pumps and advertise as great gifts to give for the Holidays is disingenuous. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Tissyanne Well, I guess I could tell the first person that after they finish the bottle to pass their pump on to the next person so they can use their bottle, etc. Smiley LOL

I agree with you; ridiculous. To package them without enough pumps and advertise as great gifts to give for the Holidays is disingenuous. 

@World Traveler , you said it well. How can they advertise these as gifts, and send two pumps? I am a Philosophy fan, but this is just wrong.