Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried these products? Any reviews? I haven't searched yet, thought I could get some advice here. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Except for the Purity  in this TSV, I think the other items are new.

Trusted Contributor

I have used Philosophy products about 8 years AM and PM.  I have not used these daily retinol pads.  I do use  their weekly peel pads.   I am now 73 and i would say that my skin is in good shape for my age because people are surprised when they find out how old I am.  I will not be ordering this set only because I have a stock of my regular Philosophy products to use up.  I will be watching the reviews on the retinol pads and future specials.

Trusted Contributor

I only use Purity.  Purity is great for sensative skin.

I have so many anti aging products.  Im passing on this TSV.

Respected Contributor

Purity is wonderful but I have never found any philosophy skin care that I like. It irritates my skin and eyes. All the promises and claims and then 6 months later there is a new Miracle or Hope or Renewed Hope.

There are not enough hours in the day or skin on my face to use all their products.

An easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Purity is wonderful but I have never found any philosophy skin care that I like. It irritates my skin and eyes. All the promises and claims and then 6 months later there is a new Miracle or Hope or Renewed Hope.

There are not enough hours in the day or skin on my face to use all their products.

An easy pass for me.

I need to add that I have sensitive skin and mild rosacea and my dermatologist said no to retinol or retin A in any form on  my skin.

Honored Contributor

I am surprised there isn't more discussion of this TSV.  I ordered it even though I do use other brands.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks everyone for your responses. I have been using Purity for years & love it. I got a small sample of the miracle product but not enough to try. I ordered the tsv. I haven’t been able to use retinol in any other product because of redness & irritation. This one is supposed to be different. We shall see. Figured it would only cost me shipping back to try. 

Frequent Contributor

I use the spf in the TSV and like it a lot for daily use.  If I am ever going to spend the day in the sun I use a more traditional Sunscreen.