Honored Contributor

I have been watching Philosophy shows and Christine for 10+ years, and I swear she hasn't aged a day!  Philosophy haters say what you'd like against the product, but my gosh it obviously works.  I've spend the past 2 or so years experimenting with other lines, but I honestly think my skin looked better or more luminous when I was a Philosophy junkie!  I'm going to start re-incorporating some of my Philosophy favorites back into my skin care regimen to get that luminosity back!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy Model Christine

@SurferWife, May not be the product you remember. Philosophy users have been complaining in the forums and product reviews that the product has changed significantly since some recent takeover by Coty.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the head's up @x Hedge.  I'm thinking of adding a product here & there...those that I loved prior to leaving the entire line.  I'm not going to go all in, but I have to admit I miss a few of the products.  They recently came out with the revised MIcrodelivery Exfoliating wash, so I bought a small 8 oz. bottle to see if I would fall back in love with it.  I ended up throwing out 2 32 oz. bottles of the previous formual because it has ZERO exfoliation to it...perhaps I had had received a bad batch.  Nonetheless, that lead to my Philosophy "divorce".  Since trying the new formula I am HOOKED!  I plan to get the 32 oz. size this month during the free shipping event and possibly the triple acid peel pads.  I always loved those! We'll see how it goes.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for the head's up @x Hedge.  I'm thinking of adding a product here & there...those that I loved prior to leaving the entire line.  I'm not going to go all in, but I have to admit I miss a few of the products.  They recently came out with the revised MIcrodelivery Exfoliating wash, so I bought a small 8 oz. bottle to see if I would fall back in love with it.  I ended up throwing out 2 32 oz. bottles of the previous formual because it has ZERO exfoliation to it...perhaps I had had received a bad batch.  Nonetheless, that lead to my Philosophy "divorce".  Since trying the new formula I am HOOKED!  I plan to get the 32 oz. size this month during the free shipping event and possibly the triple acid peel pads.  I always loved those! We'll see how it goes.

@SurferWife Agree with you completely on the new and improved Microdelivery Wash. Immediately threw out my 3/4 full one I had in my shower after I tried the new one. That was hard to do bc I hate wasting $ like that, but I knew there was no going back. Luckily, the I got the 32oz Purity and new 32oz Microdelivery Wash when Philosophy had their BOBO Free sale. What a score!! Obviously I share your enthusiasm on the new formula  too! Lol!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Excellent genes and mindful lifestyle....wish they could bottle these traits .  A jar of cream is but a very small facet of the equation, it is more about your relatives and how hard/disciplined you are willing to work for it (diet, exercise, stress management, sleep, lifestyle, etc.). 

Regular Contributor

Is the new exfoliating wash have a new name or packaging? I can't find anything but the original. Thanks

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd

You are sooooo right. I have a friend who has worked for Lancôme for several years and she said all these creams do not work. It is all in the genes and lifestyle. I do agree that Christine, the model, has not aged one bit and I believe she has an adult daughter. 

Honored Contributor

Of course genes have a lot to do with it. Genes have a lot to do with more than just skin. I've been using anti-aging skin care since I was 19 and went to work for Estee' Lauder. At 51, after being DILIGENT with my skin care all these years, I know without a doubt that that properly caring for my skin has had a lot to do with the fact that it's healthy with very minimal lines.

Respected Contributor

@KrissyE wrote:

Is the new exfoliating wash have a new name or packaging? I can't find anything but the original. Thanks

The bottles have a sticker on them saying something to the effect of it being a new formulation. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife

Christine is very pretty. Amazing Bone structure. I watch Beauty IQ a lot. She does frequent spots for PTR products as well. I have always said it's a combination of skincare, genes, and lifestyle.