Trusted Contributor

NEW QVC Philosophy super size summer set!!!!

This is the single shipment... also on autodelivery. Summer Grace, Sunshine Grace or Sea of love. The good news (for me) is that this has a 3n1 (not the OO scrub, which I do not like) along with the emulsion and a 4oz EDT. I already ordered mine in Sunshine Grace. Woman Happy

A275176

philosophy super-size summer fragrance layering trio

Super Contributor

Re: NEW QVC Philosophy super size summer set!!!!

Thank you for the heads up!  I love Sunshine Grace and will probably purchase this.  I've purchased several sets in the past with the 16oz lotion and 2oz EDT but always wanted a matching shower gel.

Frequent Contributor

I saw this and scooped it up on auto delivery!! Summer grace is my all time favorite philosophy scent, and i never thought i would see the day that it came in a 3 in 1 gel again, much less the 32 oz size! Every year the summer set had the olive oil scrub which i like, but not like the 3 in 1. I only wish they had the new pure grace summer in this set too! But that's ok, seeing this new set in summer grace made my day

Contributor

I'm torn and do know which one to get! I haven't smelled any of them, but all sound appealing! Help! I'm looking for the one that smells the most like summer, the beach, sunscreen, etc.

Frequent Contributor

@hkdiaz get summer grace!! It fits your description to a tee. I tried sea of love last year, a coworker said "I'm not trying to be mean, i just wanted you to know that your perfume smells like an old lady and i would want someone to tell me if mine did"!! I returned it! Sunshine grace was just OK to me, i think you will love summer grace. 

Valued Contributor

@hkdiaz, hopefully this doesn't make it more confusing for you but I would actually recommend you get sunshine grace. It smells sunny and like orange blossoms and a little like that sunscreen scent too (in a good way of course). To my nose, summer grace is more like a sophisticated version of a drink you might have on the beach, as opposed to just being at the beach (or anywhere on a bright and fresh summer day) in the sun. That sounds a little weird but summer grace is floral with coconut musk and a little twist of peach and my nose really picks up those two scents.
Contributor

Thanks to both of you for the recommendations. I actually ended up ordering the Sunshine Grace. After reading and rereading the descriptions and watching the video, it sounded more like what I was looking for. I'm excited to smell it! If I had unlimited funds, I may have bought both!

Respected Contributor

I really wanted to order one of them but wasn't sure which. It's so difficult to choose a scent sight unseen.
Frequent Contributor

@hkdiaz i think you will like Sunshine. I liked it, but i just love Summer grace. I know the descriptiob says a floral note, but i just get a very coconut, summery smell from it. Tbh i also liked falling in love summer, and wish it was in this set. The new pure grace summer is also sooo nice, kinda surprised it wasn't here seeing as it's the new summer scent

Trusted Contributor

I love both Summer Grace and Sunshine Grace. On me, Summer Grace translates as a fruity floral that I can wear all year long. To me, when I wear it, it seems more like Spring than Summer. Sunshine Grace is summer in a bottle. On me, it's very reminiscent of Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion. Very summery, kind of tropical. Pure Grace Summer to me, smells very similar to Sunshine Grace, with a clean, beachy note added.  I like that one too and wish it had been offered as an option as well. So far, I've ordered Sunshine Grace and plan to order Summer Grace as well.