Contributor

Gingerbread Man Body Souffle

The wait is over for Gingerbread Man Souffle ladies.  I just found A363054 16 ounce souffle for $30.  There is also A363014 8 ounce for $22.  Happy shopping!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gingerbread Man Body Souffle

Thank you... Have been waiting patiently for this to be available.  I ordered it immediately.  The shower gel is my favorite, so this will be a perfect addition. 

Super Contributor

Rats, it looks like the 16oz Gingerbread Man is already sold out, and I missed it. Too bad they did not have more inventory!
Honored Contributor

@cal-gal wrote:
Rats, it looks like the 16oz Gingerbread Man is already sold out, and I missed it. Too bad they did not have more inventory!

@cal-gal, Dara Lynn is going to be on the air Thursday. I have a feeling it will be available then. It likely was pulled until then. Just my thoughts. I hope you are doing okay. It is always good to see your posts. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Tissyanne, What a nice surprise to see your reply! It's so good to see you too! I am doing well, how about you? I am so glad you told me about the upcoming show on Thursday - it gives me hope it may show back up! I will be sure to look for it then.

Have you tried some of the newer scents that have come out lately like Pink Chocolate Macaroon? I purchased the shower gel/body souffle duo first, and then got the body spritz when it came out as a single. I like the scent because it reminds me a lot of Philosophy's Red Velvet Cake shower gel. That plus the hint of coconut makes it yummy!

I have also been enjoying Philosophy Fresh Cream and Mint and Josie Maran's Peppermint Bark. Normally, peppermint scents give me migraines but these two scents don't. Yay!  So I am really enjoying them.  

What scents are you using lately?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mermaid at the shore - thank you for posting about the Gingerbread Man - it was very nice of you to let everyone know!  ;-)

Contributor

my pleasure-I have been stalking Gingerbread Man for some time now and was thrilled to find it.  I would love for Philosophy to offer lotion and the hand soap caddy's like they used to.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cal-gal wrote:

Hello Tissyanne, What a nice surprise to see your reply! It's so good to see you too! I am doing well, how about you? I am so glad you told me about the upcoming show on Thursday - it gives me hope it may show back up! I will be sure to look for it then.

Have you tried some of the newer scents that have come out lately like Pink Chocolate Macaroon? I purchased the shower gel/body souffle duo first, and then got the body spritz when it came out as a single. I like the scent because it reminds me a lot of Philosophy's Red Velvet Cake shower gel. That plus the hint of coconut makes it yummy!

I have also been enjoying Philosophy Fresh Cream and Mint and Josie Maran's Peppermint Bark. Normally, peppermint scents give me migraines but these two scents don't. Yay!  So I am really enjoying them.  

What scents are you using lately?

Hello @cal-gal, I am just now checking back over here. I see that the Gingerbread souffle is available in a set of 3 16 ounce now with Ice Cream Man, and Snow Man. It is also available on auto delivery. The price is good, since a single is $30.00. The set of 3 is $66.48, with free shipping this weekend. The number is A306473. 

I do own the Pink Chocolate Macaroon in the body souffle, and the spritz. Love it. To me it is wonderful, and now a favorite. 

I still have a lot of older 3 in 1's, but went through them this week, and they are beginning to break down. I threw several out. I must have an obsession with so many. 

Philosophy has a lot of great holiday sets this year. I have the duo 32 ounce of Snow Angel, and Snow Man on order. This is my first year to ever try Snow Man, and I really do like it. I bought a 16 ounce with the 8 ounce body souffle earlier this season. I don't know how I missed it through the years. 

I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@cal-gal, I also like Josie's Peppermint Bark. Smiley Happy