Super Contributor

I just received A311112 the three 32oz shower gels.  I have had these fragrances before for years so I know what they should smell like.   There is something wrong with Lemon Custard it does not suds up at all.  I have tried it now for 2 days and it is not suddings         at all.   Since today is Sunday I will wait until tomorrow to call Customer Service.  

Anyone else having a problem with shower get.? 

Respected Contributor

@Bookbabe:  I just took a look at A311112, these are body lotions not shower gel.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

maybe you are using lotion as a shower gel....check the label!!

Honored Contributor

True, body lotion can't be expected to suds up.  A friend of mine once, in a rush, grabbed what she thought was her spray deodorant, only to realize that she'd just sprayed her underarms with hairspray!

Same friend also tried to use a Body Shop lotion as a shower gel (absolutely true story) and told us she wasn't impressed, as it didn't "suds up".  We'd bought her a big basket of products for her birthday!  She didn't look at the label.  We told her it wouldn't, as it was a body lotion.  OOPS.  Woman Surprised

Mistakes happen.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bad Lemon Custard

[ Edited ]

@Bookbabe, because the item you purchased is a lotion, don't expect it to get sudsy or to work like a shower gel does. It's a moisturizing product, not a cleanser.

Super Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Bookbabe:  I just took a look at A311112, these are body lotions not shower gel.Smiley Happy

i AM SO EMBARRASED  IT IS LOTION.    SO SORRY

Super Contributor

Re: Bad Lemon Custard MY BAD

I just realized this morning when I put on my glasses it was the lotion.   I like these lotions with the pump instead of putting my fingers in the jars so I am happy with my purchase.

BUT embarrassed.   

Birthday 74 the end of JUNE    I guess my mind is going.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Lemon Custard MY BAD

@Bookbabe

Don't be embarrassed. Most of the 32 ounce sets are 3 in 1's. I hope you enjoy your lotions. 😊😊

Respected Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

i AM SO EMBARRASED  IT IS LOTION.    SO SORRY

No worries! It happens to the best of us.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Bad Lemon Custard

[ Edited ]

@Bookbabe- It happens to all of us!  It's just one of those funny "DUH" moments in life.   Smiley Very Happy