Respected Contributor

Re: Baby Grace Set Coming Soon

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

Hi there @I like celery - I ordered the BG kit on AD yesterday! So excited!! Woman Happy

@KarenaJeannette Happy for the BG fans ! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

In January 2015 there was a 4 piece set of Baby Grace offered for a short time. EDT, shower gel, Scrub and body creme.

It was marked Coty on the back. I was concerned that the scent would be watered down or changed but found them to be exactly the same as the original.

New Contributor

But will it be the same scent from years back? I have stopped ordering it because it did smell different. I still like it!

Respected Contributor

@kitty cat wrote:

But will it be the same scent from years back? I have stopped ordering it because it did smell different. I still like it!

Yes, kitty cat...it did smell the same as I remembered. I was one of the ones who was very unhappy about the change in Tova, but Baby smells the same to me!

Contributor

So happy!!! Just ordered the Baby Grace set. I'm looking forward to using and smelling this scent again.
Regular Contributor

Yes I agree it was same scent.  This was the last time I was able to order Baby Grace, I placed my order early this a.m. and finally sprayed the last of my Baby Grace on this moring in celebration.  

Trusted Contributor

YAY!!!!!!!! BABY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!! Got mine on AD.

@I like celery Thanks so much for the heads up!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

I received my Baby Grace set today.  It smells just as great as I remembered it.  Yay!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hi Ladies, I am new to this scent, can you describe what it smells like?? Thanks 

Super Contributor

I too would like to know what baby grace smells like.  Does it smell anything at all like Tova?  I used to wear Tova years ago and loved it.  I ordered last night based on the description and great reviews.  Its taking a chance ordering scent unsmelled.  Hope I like it!!!