Frequent Contributor

I have it on excellent authority that there will be no holiday color cosmetic TSV this year. The final TSV will be the October 14 TSV, which is another BareSkin TSV that is way too much like the last two fall (September '14 and September '15) TSVs. I can't say how diappointed I am. I've only been watching QVC since 2013, and only been a loyal BE customer since 2012. I've learned a ton from watching QVC beauty shows. Before watching BE on QVC, I would walk into the BE boutique and become instantly overwhelmed by the pots of powder. I would then walk right back out. QVC made me want to walk into a store and get color matched for foundation. It's been a revelation for me: a company who seems to understand that my goal is to look soft, pretty and polished whether I'm at work or out with the kids. I don't know how much of this decision is based on the retirement of Leslie from the company, or the bias QVC has been placing on cosmetics newcomers like It Cosmetics. (A three hour show? Really? I'm tired of hearing about how every It Cosmetics item is "just so special".)

Jessica has always said how the holiday TSV is the one they work the hardest on every year, because it's always the best and BE customers who watch QVC have a long tradition of getting a great holiday TSV.

I hope QVC will reconsider their commitment to Bare Minerals. It's a great, well established company that has brought as much to QVC as they have taken from it.

Contributor

I love the original BE Powder Foundation.  I've tried all the other BE foundations and none can compare.  Along with the original Mineral Veil and Bisque it just can't be beat.  But sadly this is not what we see anymore.  If they do a holiday TSV, no doubt it won't be something I want.

Valued Contributor

Re: No Holiday TSV

[ Edited ]

Sad if true. So sick of IT comsmetics now being the one and only. Seems as if QVC is slowly fading out BE.

Occasional Contributor

I  am not disappointed that there will not be a BE Holiday TSV.  I have used their products since they firdt appeared on QVC, but since the company has been sold the very soul of the product has disappeared to be replaced by the demon TALC.   Along with losing the philosophy behind the purity of the ingredients Leslie has sold us out to a company known to test on animals.  You really sold us a bill of goods and then dumped your principles for profit, Leslie!

Super Contributor

It seems as if IT is on nearly every day, with either a dedicated show or a presence in one of the omnibus shows. BE is lucky to get an hour a month.

Super Contributor

I thought when they did the 2014 holiday TSV (the Chandlelight AD) that BE was returning to its roots. Boy, was I wrong.Last year's Holiday AD didn't even look like a BE kit, and I didn't get it. I'm not looking forward to this AD -- I'm certainly not going to waste my money on it. 

We hardly ever see loose minerals in kits -- a blush in a set, maybe a shadow, but the all-loose kits of the past are gone. Loose minerals are disappearing from the BE website, as well.

Thanks a lot, Shiseido.

Valued Contributor

Historically, Ulta should have BE holiday items beginning in Nov (after the breast cancer awareness stuff is gone).  However, they don't seem to have the same selection and value as QVC does.

I'm not surprised QVC has been having less BE than they used to.  Lisa R and Leslie B were BFFs and they're both gone.

Super Contributor

So sad to hear this news, I just went on the forum for this very topic. I always bought multiples, for me and my family. Last years TSV was so bad, IMHO, the items just weren't what I had been used to, I sure hope by those sales did not alter their opinion on this years TSV, I am so bummed

Super Contributor

I am so sick of IT as well, they never come out with new products, just the same ole same ole

Honored Contributor
BE TSV !! Arrived. Omy!! Bare skin!! Love You!! Entire set!! Winner. So happy! Chose auto delivery. Also purchased Ready Skinny Dip perfect contour. Cashmere shadows!! Perfect nude collection. Back to order A268712 finishing powder. Qvc, Please highlight this brand.