Super Contributor

Application of Complexion Rescue

I have used Complexion Rescue since it came out but I always put on my moisterizer first and then the CR.  But a few times today during the TSV presentation it seems like this is also a moisterizer. 

I would like to know how others apply the Complexion Rescue ?

Super Contributor

Re: Application of Complexion Rescue

Hi Bookbabe,

I've been applying it to clean face, no moisturizer, And, I've applied it mixed with additional sunsreen, was using Josie Maran's. until I used that up, now I'm using CVS brand. Very rarely do I put the mineral veil over top of it.

I hope this helps you.

Honored Contributor

I've never skipped moisturizer.  I need to try that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@sapphire 2 wrote:

Hi Bookbabe,

I've been applying it to clean face, no moisturizer, And, I've applied it mixed with additional sunsreen, was using Josie Maran's. until I used that up, now I'm using CVS brand. Very rarely do I put the mineral veil over top of it.

I hope this helps you.

Yes  thank you  I rarely use the mineral veil with it also. 

Super Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I've never skipped moisturizer.  I need to try that.

Give it a try,  it actually worked pretty good today.   Not sure which works best  I guess it is just a personal choice. 

Frequent Contributor

I skip moisturizer, but I use primer with Complexion Rescue. I also use mineral veil because I like the blurring effect. I also apply CR with the Face Perfecting brush that came with the Bare Skin foundation. I like it a lot better than the Face Smoothing brish.

Trusted Contributor

@Happymom523 wrote:

I skip moisturizer, but I use primer with Complexion Rescue. I also use mineral veil because I like the blurring effect. I also apply CR with the Face Perfecting brush that came with the Bare Skin foundation. I like it a lot better than the Face Smoothing brish.

@Happymom523 Thank you for the brush suggestion.  I've never had good luck with the smoothing brush that came with the complexion rescue, as it tends to apply streaky. I'm not using the face perfecting brush that came with the serum and it is perfect.  It really is the right brush for this product!  I put a little of the complexion rescue in the center of the brush and it applies beautifully.  Ive been adding a littl elf Laura Geller s illuminating B&B on top of my complexion rescue.  The illuminating balance and brighten does not have much coverage so it is just right over the complexion rsscue for me.