Honored Contributor

BareMinerals TSV Monday, May 22, 2017

They have the midnight show according to the insider and a total of 5 one hour shows throughout the day.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
QVC Customer Care

Re: BareMinerals TSV Monday, May 22, 2017

This post has been removed by QVC posting from the Insider is against standards

Respected Contributor

I can vouch for the Gen Nude lipsticks. I have Notorius and it's a beautiful color. 

Frequent Contributor

My TSV was just shipped today (I pre ordered).  If anyone else has already gotten the TSV, what do you think of the new primer product?  I am looking forward to this kit.

TIA

Occasional Contributor

Mine shipped too. I was thinking it was just Mineral Veil I hope it is something new.

Super Contributor

Mine shipped on friday I think but I haven't gotten it yet.  It is a new product, not just mineral veil.  It's supposed to be an under over primer.  I am interested in that because of the sandwich technique.

Frequent Contributor

Ok, recieved this yesterday when I got home from work.  I opened up the packaging which is underwhelming btw, and I was looking for an instructional booklet with step by step and details about the products, there are no instructions in my kit.  If you have instructions with your kits let me know, maybe they overlooked my kit.  Anyway, so, I applied this morning the way I "think" its supposed to work.  I applied my moisturizer then a dusting of the new primer powder, then brushed on the Complexion Rescue (of which I was already a big fan of), then the blush (which is pretty but not enough contrast to my light medium skin tone to really be seen from what I can tell, guess thats an OK thing), then primed and applied the shadow (which is OK, the jar is NON locking, wonder why they do that? ).  Then I applied another layer of the primer powder (which is tinted but not very noticeable.  I suppose if you had really fair skin this could be a problem.)  I like the lipstick, its really very moisturizing, feels great, and believe it or not is the exact color of my lips so looks like I have nothing on, guess thats not a bad thing considering I never wear lip products.  All in all, 5 hours after applying, my thoughts thus far are that its a very natural look, the finish is slightly dewey and healthy looking.  I notice my pores more but I think that is because of the somewhat dewy finish.  I like everything overall, just hoping I am applying properly considering the lack of directions.  

I am curious to hear others experiences with the new kit!

Contributor

Thank you for the review. What color is the blush and lipstick?

Frequent Contributor

When you ordered did it it still say the estimated shipping date was after the TSV??  I want to pre-order, but it was showing the estimated date of arrival to be 5/25, etc....

Frequent Contributor

yes the estimated delivery date was after the TSV date