Esteemed Contributor

I am looking at it now since I am in California. Thankful my parents didn't have to go through this. They came before this happened.

Valued Contributor

What’s going on , @halfpint1?  Are you talking about the fires? 

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1  are you talking about the PBS series We'll Meet Again and the episode Surviving the Holocaust? 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1

That is exactly what I have said to every single one of our many, many felines, as we made the choice for them to cross Rainbow Bridge. This was when they were taking their last breath.  Very hard and a very sad decision to had to have made.

• Your Title Statement? I have no idea what you are talking about other than your parent's era of time. All era's had natural disaster beyond what they were capable of controlling, not just during our short period of life.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@halfpint1  are you talking about the PBS series We'll Meet Again and the episode Surviving the Holocaust? 

I’m sure you’re right, @Bird mama, that makes perfect sense. 

I’m so glad, @halfpint1, that your parents came here before all that happened. It was so unfathomable, and there are no words for the tragedy and the strength shown by survivors and those that didn’t survive. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not talking abou the fires that were awful. Talking about the program we'll meet again.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this may have been posted in error in the Wellness forum.  Perhaps a mod could move it to TV and Movies.

Honored Contributor

5E1E471F-DCD6-4784-93B0-2BE4713F4C33.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: we'll meet again

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

I think this may have been posted in error in the Wellness forum.  Perhaps a mod could move it to TV and Movies.

@qbetzforreal,  We already have an active thread from earlier in November -- in "TV and Movies" -- so that's probably the reason @halfpint1 posted this in "Wellness" instead, to discuss the specific topic of the holocaust and heartbreak.❤️

(Here's the thread for anyone interested:

"🌠"WE'LL MEET AGAIN" PBS S2 BEGINS Tues. NOV 13🌠"

https://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/quot-WE-LL-MEET-AGAIN-quot-PBS-S2-BEGINS-Tues-NOV-13/td-p... )

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Not talking abou the fires that were awful. Talking about the program we'll meet again.

Hi @halfpint1

Just a suggestion. Your thread title didn't tell me much, and if you put something in your original thread? I sure must have missed it. I need at least a "hint" to follow some thread titles.

Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)