Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am thinking you probably know this ,but i take Llysine because of getting cold sores, i like vitacost, if i stop taking sure enough i get one.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I take lysine, too. I buy huge bags of loose lysine powder and mix it into things. It really helps me but sometimes I get episodes of a many sores at once. It's horrible. That usually happens when I have been stressed. The last outbreak happened when I had car problems and I had to pay a lot to get it fixed and I was without a car for a few days...I felt stranded then the sores came.

Honored Contributor

Stress plays a part in our health ,i got one about a month ago,was taking a different brand,went back to vitacost,not been feeling well for weeks now.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Have either of you @goldensrbest  and @SilleeMee heard about forces of nature H-balm? I used to get cold sores, but years ago I used this and virtually am cured. I would add my 5 star review for this remedy.

I actually use lavender & tea tree every night (ingredients in their formula), and I am sure my homemade treatment has helped in keeping me from getting anything. (I don't mean cold sores.)

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

No, I've never heard of that balm. I'll check it out. Thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

I have also used the ointment that contains Lyseine.