Valued Contributor

anyone do this studio workout? I done it twice and love it. want to know if anyone else does it. 

Trusted Contributor

I'd love to do it but the cost keeps putting me off. I have a place about two minutes away from me.

Valued Contributor

4 classes for 59.00 8 class for 99 and unlimted is 159 it is high but you get way more than any gym i got the cheap membership i cannot afford the unlimted. 

Super Contributor

from the ads on TV, it looks too intense for a 60 year old disabled woman to even attempt.  It also looks like you are competing with all the other atheletes during your workout, comparing what you are doing with everyone else ,and that was never me

Trusted Contributor

How is this different than circuit training?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

Hello @tockerman,

That's a new one to me, never heard of it. Hey, if you love it and it works you! Great!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Helen Bach: Yep. I purchased from hsn a chair that has a removable center chair that you can use to twist from side to side. It has attached stretch bands for arms and legs. I purchased several of the chair exercise dvds, and walking in place dvds. I also have a recumbent bike. Besides at this  time in my life- if I had a gym membership would be worn out by time I get dressed and go to the gym and not able to do anything. Will see my doctor tomorrow and hope to be cleared to resume some form of exercise. My own exercise center and will not be competing with anyone or dealing with any looks from others. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I have  a few relatives that do this.  My cousin used this to get back in shape after her second baby.  I think she's in better shape now then she was pre-pregnancy and she was in excellant shape.  She said the workouts really kick her behind.

Her husband also does this.  He too is in very good shape.

I know the workouts would be way too much for me.