Honored Contributor

Every morning ,for months when i wake up,i have a headache, allergies, i am thinking,or sinus?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I do too and have for years. At recent visit with my ENT he told me to use this every day. I use it a lot but mainly when I am having trouble breathing or have a headache. It really helps. Much more effective than an neti pot. 

Edited to remove link

Esteemed Contributor

I get lots of headaches, used to suffer from migraines but thankfully haven't been having to deal with those for several years now.  I think mine were caused mostly by the everyday stress of working/house/kids/pets, you all get it.  Retired life has been easier on me.   Honestly now I feel they come on most likely due to dehydration.  I've learned to drink a lot more water and it has helped me more than I thought it would.  Just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

Do you think it might be because of dry air? 

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

I do too and have for years. At recent visit with my ENT he told me to use this every day. I use it a lot but mainly when I am having trouble breathing or have a headache. It really helps. Much more effective than an neti pot. 

@KCDiva 

I also suffer headaches--a lot.  Mine are from a variety of factors but I also use some sinus sprays.  Nature's Rite has different formulas for different problems.  I can say they're not a cure-all, but they do help.

(I get mine from Amazon.)

Respected Contributor

If you are sleeping with the heater on, you may want to try a humidifier by your bed.  It really helps me out when the air is dry and I can feel the difference each morning.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest @CAcableGirl2 @geezerette @SilleeMee @LindaSal 

Yes, me too!

The debilitating migraines each day are gone now. I think because I am post-menopausal! YAY🎉 

'Yes, I should use the Neil-Med irrigation more often; it really helps. Perhaps it moisturizes; maybe it washes away pollen/dust...

Walking and/or exercising every day makes a major difference in amount of swelling around nasal tissues/eyes. It also increases my overall immunity.

I KNOW I have a few disk problems, neck and back. Technically, there should be no headache first thing in the morning, but there is if I don't get enough exercise.

Also there's nutrition... 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Forgot to add: weather fronts also bring them on for me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

Exactly!  All of the above.  

My list of "shoulds" is endless!😆

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Forgot to add: weather fronts also bring them on for me.

@LTT1 

That is the absolute killer for me.  And when they come in every 24-48 hours, I'm a basket case!