Respected Contributor

drs and others are saying when you get back from being in public to change your clothes. wash coat every 1 to 2 days.

wipe things off that you bring in to your place.  i have also seen some people say change your shoes too.

Honored Contributor

Re: are you doing these things?

No.

Respected Contributor

I'm not doing these things.  What I AM doing, though, (which I've ALWAYS done) is washing my hands with soap whenever I get home from going anywhere.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

No

Respected Contributor

No, it's impractical to try to turn ourselves into bubble babies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@FlowerBear 

@FlowerBear wrote:

drs and others are saying when you get back from being in public to change your clothes. wash coat every 1 to 2 days.

wipe things off that you bring in to your place.  i have also seen some people say change your shoes too.

I started doing these things before it was announced.  We have to do our own thinking outside of the box.  I,,ve been wiping mail box handle, mail, , pkgs. Groceries, etc.n.  Just stop and think.  Better for me to go overboard at my age.  They are not in my opinion telling us everything,  plus we have to take care of ourselves, for those that don,t have families that care of who can,t come near us.  Stay safe.

Honored Contributor

No.  I will not wash my clothes and shoes. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

i wash my hands when i get home and wipe off my purse!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

No.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

We haven't been but I think we will now.I wipe all groceries with a Clorox wipe before putting away though.We of course wash our hands but maybe we need to wash our face too.