Trusted Contributor

Has anyone taken the Goli apple cider vinegar gummies? I read alot of reviews on them. But the are pricey if your taking up to 4 a day. I wish i could just take the pure apple cider vinegar which is better and cheaper, but i hear it's gross to just take that by the spoonful.. i have been pricing it on amazon and their website, amazon is 10.00 cheaper for 3 bottles, A girl i work with bought in a bottle and i tried one gummie. They were so good. I could honestly eat 3 or 4 a day. Anyone take these, i'm looking for pros and cons. And anyone take the pure cider vinegar, Thanks for your input. I have these in my cart. But didnt purchase yet.

Honored Contributor

Re: acv gummies?

[ Edited ]

@bonnie f 

I may be a weirdo, but I have no problem just taking apple cider vinegar by itself, by the spoonfuls, LOL!

One of my favorite summer dishes is sliced cucumbers and Vidalia onions in apple cider vinegar!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@bonnie f 

I may be a weirdo, but I have no problem just taking apple cider vinegar bu itself, by the spoonfuls, LOL!

One of my favorite summer dishes is sliced cucumbers and Vidalia onions in apple cider vinegar!

thanks. its so much cheaper and better for you. i'm going to buy a bottle next time i go to the grocery store. with 3 bottles im spending 47.00,,, to me thats crazy!! if i can take 2 or so spoonfulls a day i'd rather do that and save alot of money. 

Valued Contributor

On one Amazon review, someone did the math and said 1 Tbl.acv= 29 gummies.  Worth checking that out.

Honored Contributor

@bonnie f 

I also love beets and sliced onion in apple cider vinegar, there are many ways to incorporate it in a tasty dish!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@bonnie f i have not tried the gummies but i think they would be really bad for the enamel of your teeth. i use ACV on salads and vegetables.

Valued Contributor

I take the apple cider vinegar with the "mother" in it most days.

I put in water--you have to have water with it.

Sometimes a bit of hot water with manuka honey and a teaspoon or tablespoon of ACV and that is a good way of getting it into you.

There are also a few drinks at Trader Joe's that are sparkling apple cider vinegar that are flavored. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't stand the smell of vinegar. Yuck. Just mixed up some marinade with it in it for pork chops we are making on the grill tonight.

Will be using it again tomorrow with Bourbon chicken.

DH drinks Braggs apple cider vinegar with dash of baking soda every day. We have 6-7 large bottles of it.

I can say he is not eating antacids all the time now since he's been drinking it.

Trusted Contributor

@mizree wrote:

@bonnie f i have not tried the gummies but i think they would be really bad for the enamel of your teeth. i use ACV on salads and vegetables.

yes i did think of that! vinegar is acid and they have sugar in them... so the 1st thing i thought of was cavities... and i cant run to the bathroom at work all the time to brush my teeth.. i thought of the acid right away

Honored Contributor

They taste good but there's not enough acv to make a difference especially for the price.