Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is the best online place to purchase vitamins?

Good Morning Rose Hill! I have ordered from many different suppliers of supplements and have had great experiences with all of them. They are....

VITACOST

IHERB

LUCKY VITAMIN

SWANSONS

PURITAN

I order different things from different suppliers.. all of them mail quickly and orders are correct. Prices are very good especially when say Vitacost has a BOGO  or  if someone is offering $20.00 say off your total order.

Honored Contributor

I prefer Vitacost.  They have a wide range of products (more than just supplements).  I like to listen to Dr. Lessman on HSN for information and education purposes, but his supplements are way too expensive for DH and I.  The Vitacost brand usually has a comparable alternative for a much more reasonable price, and in the recommended capsule form.  They often have sales on the Vitacost brand.  I have several auto-ship schedules set up so new bottles will arrive right as I'm running out.  I also get my dog's vitamins from them.  

Regular Contributor

I buy Andrew Lessmans direct from his Procap website. Easy to order over the phone. Customer Service is great and will figure out the best buy on your products. Also educate you on how / when to take. All are educated in the field. Good promotions.
Valued Contributor

Thank you so very much, all of you, for weighing in with your favorite vitamin companies. I will have to figure out which is the best for me, with what I usually order.

Honored Contributor

I order from Puritans Pride and am pleased with the products i have ordered.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Contributor

For Vitamin D3, we take Country Life Non-Fish Liver Source D3, which I buy from drugstore.c*m. To determine how much to take, I follow Dr. Mercola's advice and multiply 35 IU by how much I weigh. All other supplements including a one-capsule multi are from Procaps Laboratories' Andrew Lessman. He is educating the public on that Florida channel about 5 times a year with specials and free shipping. His supplements are made without magnesium stearate and vegetable stearate. Those are nasty lubricantsfor the manufacturer's machinery that are in most supplements. See Dr. Mercola's site for info on why these lubricants are not good. Andrew's product doesn't need them because he makes them in Nevada in a solar-powered factory. I also trust Procaps Lab's quality control and never get stomach upset. The omega-3 with orange oil doesn't even give us "fishy indigestion". We have been taking many of his supplements since 1998.

Contributor

I use iherb and amazon.