Valued Contributor

Where is the best online place to purchase vitamins?

I am tired of running to the store every week for a vitamin we are out of. Where is the best onine place to buy? Of course, I am looking at price, mostly, because quality is so very hard to judge in the vitamin world. I have ordered from Swanson Vitamins a few years ago, but maybe there is a better place.

We take:

good multi vitamin

Fish Oil 1200 mg

CoQ10  2- 200 mg

Vitamin D 10,000 units

Occasional Contributor

Re: Where is the best online place to purchase vitamins?

I take Maximized Living Vitamins because they are not synthetic ...maximizedliving.com

or I use Swanson Vitamins for other things ...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO Life Extension Foundation or LEF . org.  They're on Mr. Rebates and they have advisors to answer your questions.  I've gotten mine there for...let's just say decades. Smiley Happy

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I like Vitacost the best. I think they offer the a broader range of products than any other online supplement retailer. You can trust the house brand to be top quality.

Check them out. I'm pretty sure if you sign up for emails they will send you a discount offer right away.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Try Andrew Lessman on HSN all of his vitamins and supplements are made the USA.  In fact Henderson NV.  He has great reviews. 

Honored Contributor

esmeralda

I too love love life extension brand vitamins.  They also have the best research, and are totally non biased.  They help you find what you need, no matter what.  I have found LifeExtention vitamins on Amazon.  They are same price, just faster and no shipping.  They may be a couple bucks cheaper on a couple items

Trusted Contributor

I buy from LuckyVitamin.com     I lived in Seattle and went to their stores.    I find the prices, CS, and selection excellent.    They even have pet supplies.

Respected Contributor

It's pretty hard to beat Amazon if you have Amazon prime. Free shipping, two day delivery, and a wide variety at competitive prices. Of course not all qualify for prime but I've always found a quality product that was free shipping.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reba055 wrote:
It's pretty hard to beat Amazon if you have Amazon prime. Free shipping, two day delivery, and a wide variety at competitive prices. Of course not all qualify for prime but I've always found a quality product that was free shipping.

ITA; it's my #1 online vendor for supplements (& 95% of everything else, LOL).

My #2:  iherb.com; nice company and prices, plus quick shipping.

Honored Contributor

From time to time, I order from Puritan's Pride. They have a wide variety, good prices, and quick delivery.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)