Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did you do...

[ Edited ]

I know this is an old thread but it has been one year since my colon cancer was removed and my bloodtest and everything is normal.  I've had 3 tests since the surgery 7/28/2016.  No chemo, no radiation required! 

Miracles do still happen!

Thanks again to all of you who held my hand cyberly through this past year.  God bless you all for your kindness.

Esteemed Contributor

@Zhills, congratulations!  Thank you for sharing your story.  LM

Frequent Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I know this is an old thread but it has been one year since my colon cancer was removed and my bloodtest and everything is normal.  I've had 3 teats since the surgery 7/28/2016.  No chemo, no radiation required! 

Thanks again to all of you who held my hand cyberly through this past year.  God bless you all for your kindness.

Wonderful @Zhills!❤️ Thank you for sharing your miracle story! 

Honored Contributor

@Zhills  Thank you for sharing your good news.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

I know this is an old thread but it has been one year since my colon cancer was removed and my bloodtest and everything is normal.  I've had 3 teats since the surgery 7/28/2016.  No chemo, no radiation required! 

@Zhills

I didn't know Zhills.  I'm so happy to hear you beat it.  (((hugs)))

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Re: What did you do...

[ Edited ]

When I was diagnosed with BC I was 34 years old and had been married only 6 weeks. My poor hubby has had a lot to go through from the beginning.When I was 41 I was diagnosed with kidney cancer.I've had a long haul with this disease.

Honored Contributor

@Zhills

I am so excited to hear about your latest greatest news!  I pray for your continued health.