Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

50 min cardio done.   It was hard today, don't know why.

Hi, WMN, hope you're having a good day.  I'm sure you did a good job at zumba yesterday!

Hi, Bopper, I hope your day is good, too.   I ordered a soup cookbook because, like you, I enjoy soup in winter.  This will give me new ideas, I hope.

Hi to Skylark and Tony and Cater and call our friends.  

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone glad to see that everyone is still on the move, and doing well with your body motion. Good for all of you I wish I could do a bit of what you are all doing. Nomless how is the job situation coming along? It seems to be tough out there now for lots of people looking for new positions. Just hang in there the right one will be yours some times we just have to wait. All though the waiting can drive a person up a wall with worry. Wonder how our Patty is doing? Just hoping and praying that things are good for her and her family. Really miss reading all that lady does she just never seems to stops and of coarse that little Lucy she could write a book about her and it would be a best seller. We are really chilly here tonight ok ladies keep the motion going and I hope you are all well and ready for October. Take care. 

Respected Contributor

Hi all, it was cold here this morning.  I had ice on my birdbath so that's pretty chilly.  Another one tonight.  Fleece sheets are back on the bed too.

I had a day of errands and running around.   All I did today was a trail walk with Logan but I feel I was moving all day non the less.

Nomless I love soup and you can stretch the budget with it.  Let me know how you like that new cookbook.

Cater glad to see you popping in.   Your chilly there too.   At least we have sun and blue skies during the day with temps in the lower 50's.  

WMN waving to you and hoping all is well with you too.

Watching Survivor right now...Have a good night!