Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

Happy Sunday Funday!

Cleaning the garage and brining in wood,,,its an outside kind of day!

Respected Contributor

What a beautiful photo, Bopper.  It's warm here, too.  Hope you're enjoying your day.

I forgot to post yesterday.....and I also forgot to do a workout.  I was not feeling well much of the day, kind of dizzy, so it was probably OK to rest a day.

I'm better today.  Not 100%, but OK.  I think my days without a schedule are weighing on me.I'm so not used to that.  

I did ChaLean Burn 2 today.  Biceps are a little shaky, that's good!

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone, I am loving all the Fall photo's I'm see and and wanted to share here.

This morning I did the xbike for a warm up and then rebounding and TG lower body, abs, and planks.

Very dark here now and looks like it's going to pour out.  I'm going to make Taco soup for dinner.  Soup kind of day although it's really warm out.  I was surprised when I took Logan outside.  I had grabbed a sweatshirt and didn't need one.

Nomless that's OK, we need those days.  I wasn't really feeling it today either but at least got something done.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone.  Our trip to St Louis was nice.  That city has so much to offer..beautiful zoo, art museum with world class paintings...free!  Living in the Chicago area I'm not used to that. We walked allll day. Our older granddaughter is a student at St Louis University,so being with her was wonderful.  She is so beautiful.  Sounds like granny braggin but she really is.

Bopper I love those Fall pix,what's better than Autumn? Nothing.

Did everyone get to see the blood moon last night?  It was a little cloudy here but saw most of it.

Haven't done anything today but laundry but will walk my Ang. 

I hope you all have a great week.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

An hour cardio done today.  I also strolled around a mall a bit.   I needed to get a gift for a friend who lives out of state.  I found some things I think she'll like at a store that offers free gift wrap and free shipping.  I was surprised to note on the receipt that when the gift is going put of state, they don't collect sales tax either.  I saved about $15 by having them deal with the hassle of mailing.  Can't beat that.  And get this....they don't charge interest on their store cc if you carry over a balance.  Minimum payment is higher than other cards, I guess that's how they offset no interest.  Love that store.

Bopper, I love your photo.  I wish we had forests here, but alas, we don't.  Taco soup sounds yummy.  It's still hot here, but is supposed to be cooler by the weekend.

Skylark, welcome home.  You had a great weekend in St. Louis.  Eons ago, I wanted to go to Washingtpm UnIv. there, but it was way too exensive.  Gorgepus campus, though, and a great school.  So glad you were able to spend time with DGD.  I didn't see the moon last night.....I forgot!   I think it was clear, so I could have seen it. 

Regular Contributor

Hi everybody.  I want to thank you all for your encouragement -- it worked!  Although I weigh myself everyday, Mondays are my official weight recording day.  This morning I was only a half pound heavier than my lowest weight through the week, which has not been the case in a long time.  I was in a cycle where I would lose through the week and gain it all back on the weekend.  This forum has absolutely helped me regain my focus.  I just got back from a walk -- boy it gets dark fast now (live in southern Michigan), but the fall weather is my favorite.   

Respected Contributor

Yea, WMN!  Your had a great weekend!!   I hope that gives you a lift and strengthens your resolve to keep on keepin' on.  You're doing great.  Good job getting a walk in today.  Enjoy your evening.

Respected Contributor

Hi all, sunny cool day today and I love it!

Did 3 miles on the treadmill this morning ,  then 10 on the bike and rebounded.  This afternoon I did a short trail walk with Logan.

WMN congratulations for sticking with it,,it does pay off.  Glad this forum is sending you some positive energy!

Nomless will you be fitting in a workout?  Your doing great now with the weights!

Skylark I saw the bloodmoon from my deck.  Perfect seats and not a cloud in the sky.  It was spectacular!

Tony are you with us!

Patty, thinking about you and Lucy 

Hoping everyone has a great rest of your day!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, you did a lot of moving today, putting me to shame.  I did Burn 3, about 30 min.  I had to modify a lot.  There are a lot of shoulder presses in this workout which I can't do due to a shoulder issue.  I read that front and lateral raises are a decent substitute, so I did those instead.

I spent a lot of time looking through new job postings.  I submitted an app for one, am thinking about doing so for another.  Will sleep on it and take another look tomorrow.

Regular Contributor

Hi everyone.  Just got home from Zumba, showered, and am watching the rest of The Voice. 

Bopper, I'm curious -- what is rebounding?