Respected Contributor

Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

It's here everyone, November!  Make it a great Month!

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

I am in..tomorrow will be heavy rains and wind so we will see if I get something going.

Frequent Contributor

I raked leaves for about 10 minutes today. I was totally out of breath but it's a start...

Respected Contributor

Happy Sunday Funday!

Whatnow welcome  Smiley Happy    We're all in this together!

katyq raking leaves is exercise...we have tons but have had so much rain they are soaking wet.. Was hoping to get some raking done today but it's still really wet outside.  We've had lots of rain.

We're watching the Lions get their butts kicked in London now and taking a ride to the deer blind at noon.  It's only 45 outside .

Nomless what do you have going on today?

Can't belive we're in November.  I hope I can say that in March!   Like I hope winter goes fast.... Hahha

Waving to Cater, Patti, Tony, and anyone else who wants to just come in and say Hi...it's all good!

Respected Contributor

Went out before the sun was up for my walk.

Respected Contributor

Good Monday Morning to you all,  waiting to see what the weather is going to be like, it's light but the sky looks cloudy, really wishing it would be sunny today so maybe the clouds will break up.

Not sure what the day hold, just having my coffee and watching Isaac.   I do think I will do strength and perhaps get in a good walk.

Deeva glad to see you and to see you had a nice walk before the sun came out!

We still have raking to do but it's been so wet outside...maybe this week we'll get to finish it.

Have a wonderful Monday friends!

Esteemed Contributor

hello,everyone.  We are enjoying a lovely day here.  Sunny and 70. I did get out and rake and chop leaves with the mower.  Most are still up there waiting til it's 30 degrees! Grrr. But I'm not complaining.  Just an observation lol. Halloween was cold and rainy but we did get quite a few little ghouls,considering.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I hit post before I was done...

Katyq, something is better than nothing.  Today 10 minutes, tomorrow 15..it's all good.

Bopper, another winner for kicking off November picture..love it. Your Lions beat our Bears week before last,remember that!  We were watching  the Rugby match between New Zealand and Australia on Sat..now that's va kick a__ sport. 

Our elder Granddaughter was home from school for the weekend,she's such a sweet joy to us. Blessed.

Wishing everyone a great active week.

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the new posters.  I hope you'll keep telling us what you're doing and a little about you.  It's nice to meet you.

I haven't done workoits the past couple of days as my time has been consumed with job searches and sending out resumes.  Unemployment insurance regs are such that it's a full time job to meet the eligibility requirements each week.  That's good, I guess, as it keeps me diligent about job searching, but I'm finding it to be quite stressful.  I have an interview today for a part time job.  I think it will go OK.

So I'm stressed, but I try to maintain perspective.  As problems go, this one is minor.  It's a hassle, to be sure, but all in all, things are good.  I need to remember that and not let things get to me.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Esteemed Contributor

Nomless good luck with the interview.  Something good is out there for you,I'm sure. Good things are worth waiting for. 

It's going to another 70 degree sunny day here.  Hope everyone has a nice day whatever you do.