Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

Morning all, dreary day here and almost raining, so here we go again with the big melt and tomorrow a high of 9.

Wrapping gifts and watching our hometown football team go for the State Championship on TV.

Nothing planned much for the rest of the day other than I want to get out and pack down my trail more so when it does freeze I have a good base.

So as I am following myself here, I'll bid you all a Good day and may the sun be shining down on all of us in some form or another!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Bopper, I'm sorry you've been alone here. It sounds like you're having fun with Christmas things. How's Dad doing? I hope he's feeling better. I've been crazy busy with chores I haven't had time to do until now, and I 'm not going to get everything done that I had planned on doing. Gosh, I don't have time to work. It will be hard going back on Monday. I've done only a couple of workouts. Bad girl. I cooked a turkey breast and sides, but my freezer is too full to store all the leftovers. Will have to toss some things, I think. Happy weekend to all.
Trusted Contributor

I did R.I.P.P.E.D. class today.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

Hi, Morgan, nice to meet you. Jari Love RIPPED?
Respected Contributor

Hey all, the last day of November, where does the time go....hopefully fast enough for winter to not last quite as long here.

Just came in from snow shoeing again...the trail is icy now..took Logan this time as he stayed up well. Just needs to improve his "listening skills"....

Morgan nice to meet you too....Jari Love's dvd's is that what you are referring to. Love her...

Nomless glad you enjoyed your days off. Wish you had this week off too. I have to make my turkey soup soon. We did good with stretching out our meals on it this week.

Hoping everyone shows up sooner or later to say Hi!

Have a wonderful day!