Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Thread

Happy Super Bowl Sunday Funday!   We've been outside a lot today.  Started the day with the Super Bowl pancake breakfast with my dad.  Then came home and hubby shoveled off the garage roof and I was going to hold the ladder but got the look of "go inside dear"....so I went inside.

We took Logan around the neighborhood and threw him snow balls.

Laura I hope your pound class was just a fluky thing and it hasn't been replaced.

Enjoy the day!

Respected Contributor

Happy super Sunday to all.  I hope you're having fun, whatever you',re doing.

Busy weekend oif chores here.  Laundry and lot of cooking yesterday, getting meals ready for the week.  Today, more cleaning, including washing my car.   I think it will get dirty again with slush when I take it out tomorrow, but I wanted to get the salt and gunk off.  It was a mess.

Bopper, it was nice that you took your dad to the breakfast.  I hope DH is safely back on the ground.

Enjoy the game....and commercials.  LOL.

Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Just stopping in to say hi. It seems like you are all doing well.

Nomless- I was reading your post and stopped when you said you were washing your car- but I kept reading and saw you weren't out in t- shirt, shorts and flip flops washing in the sunshine! I had to go wash off salt last week- we also get a lot of salt.

Bopper- you are sending us a small storm on Tuesday.

Patty- I didn't notice any unusual chaos  and lack of calmness in your post!!!

Laurie- did they fix your class?

Skylark- stay well.

We had 60 degrees on Monday, 50's by Thursday and then   Almost a foot of snow on Friday- but it was not an awful storm and have 6 more coming tomorrow. So now I do have snow in my yard!

Watching Super Bowl with half interest- not interested in the never ending Manning coverage- sorry to any fans. I am an AFC fan but tonight I am for Carolina-NFC. And I have an excuse for extra ice cream!

Enjoy the game, stay warm and smile!

Respected Contributor

Morning, it's snowing again and blowing...I think we may get a system the next couple of days.

This morning I"ll do my Xbike and the bodygym and take the trail on the snowshoes this afternoon.

Tony you are going to get some  more snow!   It's headed your way my friend!

I watched Super Bowl cheering for Denver!   Congrats to the Bronco's.

Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did my Spin class this morning and rocked it.  I guess it was the extra energy from no class on Friday.  

Hope everyone stays warm in the snow belts.  The media is in overdrive because the GA mountains 3 hours away may get a snowflake.  Please.  I wish I could go walking like you guys can in the winter weather.  I miss it.  

Have a good week everyone!

Respected Contributor

Tony, winter is catching up with you at last.  At least spring is not far off.  Nope, no shorts and flip flops when I washed my car, lol.  It was sunny today and cold, so no melting, and my car stayed clean for a day.  Yippee.

Laura, glad you had a good spin class.  Any news about the fate of the pound class?

Hi, Bopper.  You're so good about doing a workout every day.  It's awesome.  I intended to go do one today, but I didn't. I'd tell you why, but I hate excuses, so I won't.  I have hopes of getting started again later this week.  I think we might get warmer temps soon, and that will help a lot.  It won't be so hard to go back out after work and do a workout.  

Watching BL now, makeover week.

Honored Contributor

Picked up the February schedule and they still have Friday Pound class.  I'm stalking them until class time to see if they dare cancel it again on me.  Got to do the short version this morning and Power right after.  

Now I'm tired and I don't want to be at work.  I hope everyone else is having a great day!  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning all!  

We got flurries here and they actually sent us home at 2pm yesterday.  I am not kidding.  When I can clean off my car by blowing on it, I mean, really?  But it was nice to finish work at home and then a hot bath and bed.  Didn't realize how tired I was this week.

Anyway, got in a good workout with my Bodygym.  I'm loving this little thing.  I'm almost tempted to start blowing off my Power classes at the gym but we'll see.

Have a great Wednesday!

Respected Contributor

Hey all, more snow and more snow.....have done a lot of shoveling the past few days and need to do it again today.  Alreaady did it once.

This morning I did 15 miles on my Xbike, and shoveled. 

Heading out to my hair appt. in a bit.  Just want to get out of the driveway before the plow fills it in.

No school here today, roads are not good!

Be Well everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi all!  Its extremely cold here this week. They're finally coming Friday to cut down a dangerous tree in our yard,the ground is finally frozen enough to hold the heavy equipment without tearing up the lawn. Tree is rotting and looming over neighbors house. It's a hugetree. I never want to cut down trees but this is dangerous and unfortunately expensive to remove. Well..enough of the tree? Ha.

Walked yesterday and Angie was glad to get home,freezing. Doing a TV workout today.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone💜

Trees are the lungs of the Earth