Respected Contributor

Welcome to the February Exercise Thread

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Thread

Ahh,lilacs and tulips....can't come soon enough. But we have a waaay to go at least here in the Chicago burbs!

Have been a bit of a slug,I had some kind of stomach bug that slowed me down.  Feeling better today.  I hope you all have a productive week.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Hello, hello, it's February!   Well I have news....My 2nd grandchild was just born this morning.  A little girl, so I have 2 girls!   Heading to the hospital soon.   Just did a little on the bike and the bands....to excited to concentrate!

Snow storm is heading here tomorrow into Wednesday so not looking forward to that at all but at least I can say it's February and the time is going fast.

Take care everyone!

Honored Contributor

Congratulations @bopper!!

Frequent Contributor

Bopper, congratulations on the birth of your baby granddaughter!!! How exciting for your family! Does she have a name yet? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Bopper best wishes to you and the new baby's Mom and Dad. Well now you can slow down on all this exercizing cause the new baby will keep you moving  in a different way. God bless you and your entire family wonder full news to read on here. Bet the baby is a cutie and she felt good in Grandma's loving arms.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations on the new baby,Bopper!!  So exciting.  What's her name?  Bet she's beautiful.

Rainy windy chilly here today. Angie and I did do a couple of miles in the woods yesterday.  Gazelle and some light hand weights today.

Hi to everyone!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!   Thank you all for the Baby Congratulations!   She is beautiful.  Her name is Maddie Nicole and she's precious...Grandma is in love with her!  Nothing like a brand new baby to make you feel on a cloud!

This morning I did 10 miles on the Xbike and did the trail with Logan before our big snow storm moves in this afternoon.  They said 10 inches tonight and 4-6 tomorrow so my trail will be all covered up and it will be hard going on the snowshoes to break it.  Glad I did it today.

Hope everyone is having a good week!  

Be Blessed, Be Well, and Be Thankful!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, congratulatoons!  I bet little Maddie is just a doll.  Is Olivia happy to have a sister?  So happy for you and your family.

Hi, NoTan, I hope your doing well.  

We're snowed in here.  Lots of snow this morning and most businesses planned to close today.  I think that was smart, as conditions this morning were terrible.  It's not bad now, though.  I'm just laying low at home, enjoying the day off and reading.  

I thought ght about doing Jcore today, but I haven't done it yet and thinking about it doesn't count.

Team Ninja is on tonight.  I think Brent's team might be on.  Hope so.  I hope Kacy is on his team too.

Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone!

bopper- congratulations on your grandaughter!

Nomless- I'm glad you got your new job. I have no doubt that you will do great!

Patty- glad you are having a calm time.

Laura- you do crack me up!

No tan -Hi!

cater- good to see you.

Skylark- stay warm.

It has been such a quiet winter here, it's like waiting for the other shoe to drop. We got none of the big storm last week. There is no snow in my yard.Yesterday was 60 degrees. A year ago we were on our third blizzard in less than three weeks and heading to beat the record for snow fall in a winter.

No major workouts, still puttering along and still flunking but I did go for a really long walk yesterday.

Keep at it, you guys! I am definitely a better cheerleader than team mate!